Festival of Neggs BEGINS!

hrtbrk

They rhymed "here" with "hear" :hmmph:

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:

Purple Cybunny Negg Cookie
Cute!

Yay my favourite time of the year is here!! :D <3

I'm looking forward to seeing what the prizes are this year. :)

could someone please explain this even to me? starting an account seven years ago and not coming back until last fall, i am out of the loop. is this an nc premium event only, or what?

Don't fear, this event is NOT NC only. While the Festival of Neggs has NC elements, most of the event is free. :)

Basically, it's a site-wide Easter Negg Hunt! Every day there will be a new clue pointing the to location of that day's negg. You just need to visit that area of the site (usually a specific world) and click on the links until you find the negg. Once you find the negg, you return to Kari and turn it in. At the end of four days, if you found all the neggs, you can pick a prize. Also, every day there will be 10 hidden plastic neggs around the site for you to find, turning them in will net you a random bonus prize from the pool.

The big neggs can be found anytime before the event ends, but there's usually a bonus for finding them all on the first day. Plastic neggs can only be found/turned in on the first day.

You can check out our handy guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-14/

Hope this helps! :)

Lol for the plastic negs I got a white chocolate gnorbu good luck on finding those neggs

mall_bg_springflowershop.gif

Shop of Spring Flowers Background

One of the NC prizes for the Chia in the tent who takes Crystal Neggs

Does anyone know if there is an NC bonus item/prize for 'cashing in' all of the Crystal Neggs to the Negg Gazer?

If not, I will pick/choose just the items I like on a day to day basis...but, if there IS a bonus, I want to remember to turn my Crystal Negg daily.

The Crystal Neggs are quite pretty...so I'd not be upset if there is no bonus (that way I could keep a few!)

:P

Does anyone know if there is an NC bonus item/prize for 'cashing in' all of the Crystal Neggs to the Negg Gazer?

If not, I will pick/choose just the items I like on a day to day basis...but, if there IS a bonus, I want to remember to turn my Crystal Negg daily.

The Crystal Neggs are quite pretty...so I'd not be upset if there is no bonus (that way I could keep a few!)

:P

There is NO bonus for that part of the event :)

Hope that helps!

Yay, I'm so excited! This is my favorite site event. I look forward to it every year. So glad it's finally here. ^_^

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
Assorted Pear Drops

I almost totally forgot or I would have completely missed a day! It just didn't feel like a Monday to me, more like a Sunday or a Saturday....Only now did I just remember "Oh yeah there must be updates today, I forgot it was Monday....AND IT'S THE LAST WEEK TIL EASTER SO THE FESTIVAL OF NEGGS HAS STARTED AND I ALMOST FORGOT!!!"

Wow, expected a LOT more replies than this by now. O_O

Is there not going to be one for today? or does yesterday and today count as the same due to time of release? Also I got yesterday's 10 eggs today... so I'm assuming 14th + 15th = is going to count as 1 day? Can anyone confirm?

Eeeee yay I love this event!! I got a Cybunny Cookie for my bonus prize.

There's four new books from this I see :woot: