Festival of Neggs BEGINS!

hrtbrk

Ahhhh this is the first time I'm participating in this event, I'm so excited! Thank you for the guide! :D

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:

bg_spring_path.gif

Spring Path Background

Is there not going to be one for today? or does yesterday and today count as the same due to time of release? Also I got yesterday's 10 eggs today... so I'm assuming 14th + 15th = is going to count as 1 day? Can anyone confirm?

Nobody answered my above question :(?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow! I found a Crystal Negg right when I went to the Virtupets station. (It's random)

Is there not going to be one for today? or does yesterday and today count as the same due to time of release? Also I got yesterday's 10 eggs today... so I'm assuming 14th + 15th = is going to count as 1 day? Can anyone confirm?

I think it's where you live? Because I'm the same.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's in Neopets FAQ for the event and on our page that April 14 and April 15 are counting for one day.

And yes, every day (after this merged "day") you are able to find 1 patterned negg and 10 plastic neggs. We will have the solution up on our guide every day.

Haha! I completed the first day.

For the plastic Neggs, I got:

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
Rose in a Vase

Note: Upon finding the Negg on the Haiku Generator, I got this:

haiku.gif - The Rorru Avatar!

Yay, the Festival of Neggs!!!! I am excited about this event.

Flowers and Coffee

Thank you so much for posting this! I got the lollypops. WooHoo!

After being confused as since it says each day there are new neggs to find and there aren't, and then reading here the days are "merged," I'm wondering why are these two days merged? I don't get it I guess.

After being confused as since it says each day there are new neggs to find and there aren't, and then reading here the days are "merged," I'm wondering why are these two days merged? I don't get it I guess.

To account for people who live in different time zone and would potentially miss out on the first day because they are already gone to bed. Time zones are a mess.

My second day, and I got this from the Plastic Neggs:

Blue Starburst Stained Glass Window Cookie

A Perfect Ten

The Negg Faerie
Woot! Thanks for the links again guys :)

Thanks for the links guys :) Got myself a levitating cake which will probably rot on SDB forever more.

Also found a super interesting looking Crystal Negg which I took to a fortune teller who then said 'yeah, i can do something with this... just get some fancy dust that costs 125NC'. Just reminded me a lot of real life fortune tellers who keep asking for insane amounts of money. At least with neopets you get a cool wearable lol

To account for people who live in different time zone and would potentially miss out on the first day because they are already gone to bed. Time zones are a mess.

And I'm glad they did! I found out yesterday, just before going to bed again, that it started when the timer had only 8 hours left. The day before yesterday I quickly checked (before news was out) it hadn't started then. And I didn't had time in between to go online.

Today the Festival of Neggs has bestowed upon me agif_crystal_formation.gifCrystal Formation. I like it, but have yet to try it on any of my pets though. Ha. It reminds me of Superman's crystal casa set up quite a bit. I'm assuming anyone who saw the movies starring Christopher Reeves movies knows what i am talking about.