Festival of Neggs BEGINS!

hrtbrk

Help! I am using the guide and found the plaid neggs but I can only find one plastic negg??

Have clicked each link provided on the guide but only one of them gave me a negg..havent had a problem other years ??

any ideas why it isnt working for me?

I was not able to join in with this until today, could that have something to do with it?

EDIT: SEE MY POST NEXT PAGE which gives info on how the plastic neggs have been moved and how to find them now

Hi Everyone, I started my first neopets account 14 years ago, but left neopets for a few years because I hated the Nick take over, anywho, I am back and so this is my first time with the Festivale of Neggs, I completed the first day on the 14th, but today when I click on the links on this site to get the 10 plastic eggs, only one of them gave me an egg, anyone have this issue?

Hi Everyone, I started my first neopets account 14 years ago, but left neopets for a few years because I hated the Nick take over, anywho, I am back and so this is my first time with the Festivale of Neggs, I completed the first day on the 14th, but today when I click on the links on this site to get the 10 plastic eggs, only one of them gave me an egg, anyone have this issue?

I'm actually having the same issue. I also completed the first day on the 14th, including the plastic eggs, and today I found the main plaid negg, and then went on to click the links for the plastic eggs, and unfortunately only received one of the plastic eggs. I also tried refreshing the page a few times but it didn't work.

I have just managed to find all the plastic neggs, the links on the guide didnt work for me I only got one with that but there is a topic on the neoboard about the negg festival where people are listing the places they are finding the plastic neggs, and that worked for me

it seems that they had been moved this year !

I do remember that one of the places was at the bank

Thanks, I got one at all of those places but the omelette

http://www.neopets.com/worlds/deadlydice.phtml

Here too

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above, and do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you! Those did the trick.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My third day, and I got this from the Plastic Neggs:

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
Cybunny Gift Basket

Does it matter if I get the plaid egg on the day itself or not? Because I could've sworn I found the first one on the first day, but when I looked at the page to get this day's prize, I saw that the first egg was unchecked. :( I did find it today, though, but I was wondering if it'll affect the prize(s) I'll get at the end of the hunt. :S

I have not got a gold tick for my first day either, I was busy and didnt realise the event had started, Im wondering if we will get a smaller prize because of being a bit late .. hope someone can tell us

I wonder if you thought you had found the first negg and what you found was one of the crystal neggs? that happened to me just now thats what made me think of it.

I have not got a gold tick for my first day either, I was busy and didnt realise the event had started, Im wondering if we will get a smaller prize because of being a bit late .. hope someone can tell us

I wonder if you thought you had found the first negg and what you found was one of the crystal neggs? that happened to me just now thats what made me think of it.

I'm pretty sure I found the plaid one, but I think my mistake was not clicking the Back to Kari button? Either way, it looks like we can choose our prize for the plaid eggs now, but all options seem to be available to me, so I guess when you got the eggs doesn't matter? Waiting for confirmation on this tho, because why bother having different colored check marks? Haven't decided what to get, tho. Either the book or the plushie hmmm

I'm pretty sure I found the plaid one, but I think my mistake was not clicking the Back to Kari button? Either way, it looks like we can choose our prize for the plaid eggs now, but all options seem to be available to me, so I guess when you got the eggs doesn't matter? Waiting for confirmation on this tho, because why bother having different colored check marks? Haven't decided what to get, tho. Either the book or the plushie hmmm

You will receive a special prize at the end if you have all gold checks (completed on day of release).

You will receive a special prize at the end if you have all gold checks (completed on day of release).

Oh mannnnn. After collecting all the types of neggs (i.e. not just the plaid ones)? Sigh, tough luck for me, I suppose. Thanks for the info!

My fourth day, and I got this from the Plastic Neggs:

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
Grape Ribbon

As for the Plaid Negg final prize, I chose the book (Negg-O-Pedia). Weehee! Finally my main pet's intelligence is finally over 400.