Seeking Opinions on a Pet

Hey, y'all...

I asked this on the Neo-boards...but I want to hear your opinions as well. :D

I'm contemplating a change for my pet Neoveo.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Neoveo

He is now a Camouflage Jubjub and, while I do like him as such, I'm thinking about a new look for him

I can't decide whether to Zap him with the Lab Ray or to pick a specific species/color and then morph/FFQ him (I have a FFQ held on the backburner).

If you were to pick a species/color for the name Neoveo...what would YOU choose?

Or, if you were to Zap him...what would you hope to get? When would you stop?

Hawlp!

:P

If you all ready have lab ray access, I'd say you should zap him for a while and see if he turns into anything you like. Since you don't have an immediate desire, this could easily lead to a combination you like that you wouldn't have usually thought of, plus it's a lot of fun to see what you get each day! And if you decide there's a specific color combo you want at some point down the road (or if one that you just adore is released) then there's nothing in particular to override with the morph + FFQ!

I'm fond of chocolate pets, so if you want to know what I'd aim for, I'd probably zap for Chocolate. ;)

^^ That's how I ended up with my 8-bit Bruce, never would have picked it for myself.

I'm a perpetual lab zapper. Once I get something that I like I stop zapping. I keep a list of pets that I hope to have one day, but I doubt that I will ever own ALL of them. I don't like spending additional NP on paintbrushes etc so I let the lab do all the work for me.

Here's my wishlist:

Eventide Acara

Baby Bruce

Chocolate Bruce

Chocolate Cybunny

Eventide Cybunny

Woodland Cybunny

Baby Xweetok

Chocolate Xweetok

Pastel Xweetok

Water Xweetok

Chocolate Wocky

Woodland Wocky

Water Wocky

Thank you for the ideas, y'all!

I am, indeed, leaning towards zapping.

Someone on my Neo-board suggested aiming for a Neovian themed pet (Neoveo - Neovian)...I like that idea so I need to figure out what Neovian items there are and which pets sport them the best.

And, yes, I have the Coconut avie...got it with Neoveo, actually, a good while back. :D

Keep the ideas coming...they are very much appreciated!

I personally like him the way he is.

He is a handsome fella, isn't he? :D

He may well one day return to his CamouJubJub form...but, I'm feelin' the need to shake things up a bit so a change is night (either via Zapping or Morphing/Painting).

I'm an admitted Gelert fan...and I'm kinda thinking about maybe a Grey Gelert (here is what I am currently envisioning via DTI: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/639273 )

I'm still WAY tinkering/thinkin'...taking every suggestion into consideration.

The name seems like he should be customised as a dapper gentleman from Neovia with just a hint of a dark side

I'm kinda leaning towards a Grey Gelert (with contacts to tone down those sickly lookin' eyes they have) in Neovian attire in a somber/muted background.

I have a Gelert Morphing potion already in hand and I have a FFQ on hold...but I think I am going to Zap him for a while to see what happens.

Thank you for your input...I agree with y'all that a Neovian look seems fitting for Neoveo!

Cheers!