Those UGH moments

laceew45

You ever have those "UGH moments" where you want something to happen and it doesn't? Or you are this (_) close to winning that game you have been playing and then you die? lol

Today, I got blasted by the snowager. For the first time! And did I get the random avatar? no :/ and I know it's random but still. It was random that I got blasted!

UGH!

I do the Snowager twice a day every day and I get blasted about 90% of the time and I STILL don't have the avatar. But more annoying to me is my one-time score of Feed Florg. 249. I needed 250. I got 249. And I've yet to get close to that number again. Just. UGH. xDD

I know your pain, I get blasted most times myself... No avatar =/ on the verge of asking TNT if my account is glitched, but then they'll most likely tell me that it's a .0000001% of getting the silly thing. *Goes in a corner and bangs her head on the wall*

Edit:

Boochi fires his ray gun at Baby_Bunny_86, but thankfully he misses!
There's an "UGH" moment for me too, although I wouldn't want her as a baby, I like her Faerie. Would've been nice x_@

I've been visiting the Snowager twice (sometimes three times, during my insomniac moments) for about 2 years? And still no avatar xP Some people are lucky with it and get it early, some aren't. One of those things unfortunately :(

I have a different "UGH" moment. I bought three Delightable NC Fortune Cookies in hopes of getting the Fyora Inspired Hat and Wig. I cracked one open, and..."Ugh!" Pant Devil Trousers! They're cool, but they won't look good in my Fyora gallery. :sad01_anim:

Now I'm looking at my other two and wondering if I should open them. UGH!

Any advice?

I was lucky last (year, month Idon't know)? by getting the snowager avatar.. I randomly decided to check the snowager out and got the avatar. yaay

My ugh moment? Well I haven't been lucky for a while when doing dailies, unfortunately.
At the moment I'm looking for my magma pool time and it is so boring and time consuming but I want a magma meerca so badly.

Oh yeah! My Lupe was ill (blurred vision), then he got sick from the Qasalan Expellibox (sneezles or something). I tried the healing springs and after a few days of trying he got healed. Then I got into a fight at the BD and you guess it.. Sick again! Luckily the healing springs healed my lupe almost directly after :)

I have a different "UGH" moment. I bought three Delightable NC Fortune Cookies in hopes of getting the Fyora Inspired Hat and Wig. I cracked one open, and..."Ugh!" Pant Devil Trousers! They're cool, but they won't look good in my Fyora gallery. :sad01_anim:

Now I'm looking at my other two and wondering if I should open them. UGH!

Any advice?

I have that item!! If you have a GBC spare (got no boxes) I can send it over ^^

I have that item!! If you have a GBC spare (got no boxes) I can send it over ^^

GBC? I should know this, but I'm tired from a long day.

I've been blasted more times than I care to count. I did get the avatar though. The darn thing is awarded randomly. If I knew a definite way to get it, I would surely tell you.

Speaking of avies, I'm still working on the chocolate one.

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky last (year, month Idon't know)? by getting the snowager avatar.. I randomly decided to check the snowager out and got the avatar. yaay

My ugh moment? Well I haven't been lucky for a while when doing dailies, unfortunately.

At the moment I'm looking for my magma pool time and it is so boring and time consuming but I want a magma meerca so badly.

Oh yeah! My Lupe was ill (blurred vision), then he got sick from the Qasalan Expellibox (sneezles or something). I tried the healing springs and after a few days of trying he got healed. Then I got into a fight at the BD and you guess it.. Sick again! Luckily the healing springs healed my lupe almost directly after :)

I used a plug in on google chrome to find my magma pool time. It's called auto refresh plus. You can set it to refresh every 5 minutes and stop when you get a screen that has the words "in the magma pool"! I left mine running for 3 hours and finally got it!

I used a plug in on google chrome to find my magma pool time. It's called auto refresh plus. You can set it to refresh every 5 minutes and stop when you get a screen that has the words "in the magma pool"! I left mine running for 3 hours and finally got it!

Please remember that using anything automated (plugins, scripts, etc) that play the game for you is against Neopets rules and could put your account at risk. Basically it's against Neopets rules and I wouldn't advise our members to use such things.

Please remember that using anything automated (plugins, scripts, etc) that play the game for you is against Neopets rules and could put your account at risk. Basically it's against Neopets rules and I wouldn't advise our members to use such things.

Oh I didn't think about that. All it was doing though was refreshing.. I didn't think that would matter because it wasn't actually playing the game.. Oops :/

Well...each day I don't get anything in the forgotten shore, believe me, it happens a lot...also the snowager thing..and since the day I enter up to today where it ended.....THAT FREAKING PETPET IN ALTADOR, you know the one