Hidden Tower Discount?

missmadiemay

Soooo I went to the Hidden Tower today to check some things out, and noticed I have a discount. My account is only 50 months old. The discount though is only 1% not 3%. Is this new?

The 3% discount is for accounts 60 months & older.

Good to know xD I was on an alt account and it had no discounts at all, but it's still fairly new.

Soooo I went to the Hidden Tower today to check some things out, and noticed I have a discount. My account is only 50 months old. The discount though is only 1% not 3%. Is this new?

It's a new random event. It was on the last NT Editorial. Here's about it:

"Hello! I just got a Random Event that gave me a discount coupon for the Hidden Tower (I'm super excited!), but I was wondering if the coupon will last after today? There wasn't any time limit stated in the Random Event, but I don't want to lose it if it's a one-day-only thing. Thank you. :) ~hollister22_09

The coupon is good for one purchase and it doesn't expire. It's there until you use it!"

So that's probably what happened to you :)

Apparently, they don't stack. The 10% overrides the 3%. Here's the info from TNT from the Editorial:

I think the new Random Event that gives you 10% off at the Hidden Tower is awesome. =) I haven't received it yet, but I do have a question: let's say a "loyal user" were to receive the event and they happened to visit the Hidden Tower, perhaps on a certain Wednesday… would the items be priced at 10% off the normal price, or 10% off the already-reduced price? ~krazybabeh
The RE discount overrides the veteran perk, meaning it will be 10% off regular price. The discounts don't stack.