How I got 1 NP

Deltacow

This is similar to neverending sentence but not the same

So let's just say 1 np fell from the sky and I got it,Okay?

So then someone has to add what happens next

And it goes on and on and on...

And the journey of the 1 NP begins

I'll start:I was walking in neopia and saw 1 NP,I picked it up

As I look around the shop for something to buy, "something happens, a generous patron has left one np in the 'take a np dish'." You decide to spend the 1 np, you found while walking around, on a shiny piece of obsidian from the shop, grab your 1 np from the take a np dish and walk out of the shop. You start to wander around Neopia central and.......

I was walking in neopia and saw 1 NP,I picked it up and keep walking. You get to a little shop called 1np and other underpriced stuff. Figuring you have a neopoint to spend you head in. As I look around the shop for something to buy, "something happens, a generous patron has left one np in the 'take a np dish'." You decide to spend the 1 np on a shiny piece of obsidian from the shop, grab your 1 np from the take a np dish and walk out of the shop. You start to wander around Neopia central and.......

are suddenly confronted by a mysterious stranger. Cloaked in black with a hood concealing the majority of his face, you back away slowly unsure of what his presence means. He reaches a hand out to you and...

Says:Hello,neopian may I have that shiny coin? you'd better give it,OR ELSE!The cloak explodes underneath is...

I was walking in neopia and saw 1 NP,I picked it up and keep walking. You get to a little shop called 1np and other underpriced stuff. Figuring you have a neopoint to spend you head in. As I look around the shop for something to buy, "something happens, a generous patron has left one np in the 'take a np dish'." You decide to spend the 1 np on a shiny piece of obsidian from the shop, grab your 1 np from the take a np dish and walk out of the shop. You start to wander around Neopia central and are suddenly confronted by a mysterious stranger. Cloaked in black with a hood concealing the majority of his face, you back away slowly unsure of what his presence means. He reaches a hand out to you and

says "Hello,neopian may I have that shiny coin? you'd better give it,OR ELSE!" The cloak explodes underneath is...

nothing... simply nothing. Alarmed you start heading home but the incident with the hooded figure haunts you. As you are walking home...

I was walking in neopia and saw 1 NP,I picked it up and keep walking. You get to a little shop called 1np and other underpriced stuff. Figuring you have a neopoint to spend you head in. As I look around the shop for something to buy, "something happens, a generous patron has left one np in the 'take a np dish'." You decide to spend the 1 np on a shiny piece of obsidian from the shop, grab your 1 np from the take a np dish and walk out of the shop. You start to wander around Neopia central and are suddenly confronted by a mysterious stranger. Cloaked in black with a hood concealing the majority of his face, you back away slowly unsure of what his presence means. He reaches a hand out to you and says "Hello,neopian may I have that shiny coin? you'd better give it,OR ELSE!" The cloak explodes underneath is... nothing... simply nothing. Alarmed you start heading home but the incident with the hooded figure haunts you. As you are walking home, he begins hitting you with a spoon. It's just annoying at first, but after a little bit...

I was walking in neopia and saw 1 NP,I picked it up and keep walking. You get to a little shop called 1np and other underpriced stuff. Figuring you have a neopoint to spend you head in. As I look around the shop for something to buy, "something happens, a generous patron has left one np in the 'take a np dish'." You decide to spend the 1 np on a shiny piece of obsidian from the shop, grab your 1 np from the take a np dish and walk out of the shop. You start to wander around Neopia central and are suddenly confronted by a mysterious stranger. Cloaked in black with a hood concealing the majority of his face, you back away slowly unsure of what his presence means. He reaches a hand out to you and says "Hello,neopian may I have that shiny coin? you'd better give it,OR ELSE!" The cloak explodes underneath is... nothing... simply nothing. Alarmed you start heading home but the incident with the hooded figure haunts you. As you are walking home, he begins hitting you with a spoon. It's just annoying at first, but after a little bit...

...you hear a tiny little voice, right beside your left ear saying, "I have exactly what you need to get rid of this troublesome poltergeist". You turn around and see nothing there and hear nothing more than the pounding of your own heart in your chest. You try to calm yourself, when.....

you say: ' well thanks for the offer but I only have this one shiny neopoint, if I give that to you what can you do for me?'

...she says: "Well, I can give you another duller Neopoint if you give that one to me, but I won't get rid of the spectre for you."...

Screams:HOW DARE YOU! She throws something at you,you stare at the object untill you realize it's a...

As the neggs spill out all around you, greedy neopets and owners scramble for the neggs hoping to take advantage of you while you're distracted by the hooded figure. All of the sudden you see a very friendly looking grarrl yelling "SHAME ON ALL OF YOU" as he shoos off the greedy neopets. You feel a moment of relief until.....

The "friendly" Grarrl continues "they are all mine! Shame on you all for taking what I laid eyes on first!" The neopets all scattered and he stopped to scoop up the neggs. "Kari will reward me for this" he mumbles. You stare at him numbly before remembering the hooded figure at your back. You turn around as he darts forward in a swirl of cloth. A chill wind wraps around you, and...

• 1 year later...

... suddenly you have woken up in your bed. You sigh a relief at such a terrible nightmare and roll over...only to see a single shiny np on the pillow next to you. A chill blows through the room and...  

...you look at the clock to realize that its only five in the morning, but you decide to stay awake. Your faithful pet, Puppyblew is by your bedside wagging its tail with a 1 NP coin in its mouth. You take the coin and put it into your pocket as you walk out of the room to...