Guten tag, everybody

Hi, so I'm new here. But I'm not new to Neopets.

I don't remember when I started, probably 2002 or 2003 but I managed to get my main account and my second account frozen.

It's a long story.

Just a few days ago I got bored and I decided to open an account again. And then I realized that hey, this isn't a bad distraction.

So hi. My name is Sarah and I've gotten back into Neopets and I'm too old to get into it but whatever, it's fun! And I've already devoted a ton of time to hunting for avatars like I used to back in the day and wasting time on Pyramids.

I'm happy to meet all of you. :medieval:

Hello and welcome to TDN! There's no such thing as being too old for Neopets. ;) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Exactly! I started a thread about that very subject and found that everyone here is warm and welcoming to NeoPet players of all ages.

So, pull up a chair and have fun! Welcome! :laughingsmiley:

Ciao Bella! Similar story plus or minus a few years on either side. Lots has changed, lots to learn but there's help everywhere if you know where to look. Everyone here seems very willing to help if able. Perfect time for Festival of Neggs but you missed the (lame) Coincidence plot. The battledome has an ongoing daily (bi-weekly) if you're into that and get your pet up in stats a little.

Welcome to the forums! :D

Yeah, there's not really such a thing as "Too old" for Neopets. ;) I'm fairly old, imho, and I'm among the youngest in the guild I'm in. lol

Anyway, good luck with building your account! If you have any questions, There are lots of friendly and helpful people on the forums here and the content of thedailyneopets site is top-notch. XD

Welcome Sara .. I just got back into Neopets myself .. I too am too old to play but I like the distraction!! The name of your pet is very creative :woot:

Marlene

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

My pet's name...yeah, it was the first thing I thought of! I'm actually pretty happy you guys think it's funny; It's what I lovingly call my cat. My dream is to make my Aisha look as close to a Lost Desert Aisha as possible to truly be a regal princess of taste and class. ;)

I've been back to Neopets for just over a year now… I used to have some shame about it, but I honestly don't care anymore. I's not bad, I dont spend much time on it, it's rather stress relieving, and it simply brings me joy to do my dailies. It's like I know my neopets will always be there for me. I may not be rich on Earth, but I am in Neopia. Also FAERIES!

Neopets is greeeeat :D We will have to see how JumpStart handles us rascals~

I've been back to Neopets for just over a year now… I used to have some shame about it, but I honestly don't care anymore. I's not bad, I dont spend much time on it, it's rather stress relieving, and it simply brings me joy to do my dailies. It's like I know my neopets will always be there for me. I may not be rich on Earth, but I am in Neopia. Also FAERIES!

Neopets is greeeeat :D We will have to see how JumpStart handles us rascals~

I felt that way too for the first day. I was like...oh man, at my age? Neopets? But at this point any embarrassment I had is gone and I figure I'm going to mention it in my blog as the real reason why I haven't been updating. And why I haven't been working on my novel. ;D

Welcome to the forums!!! Never too old for Neopets...NEVER!!!! LOL

Love your pets name, also!! :)

You should make one with dogfarts :) in the name as well hehe!!! KingDogFarts, LOL i Just keep laughing!!

I may! I'm seeing if I can have self control and leave my pet population as just one but that's just a great idea. ;D But cat farts are a vile, vile thing.

HEY Y'ALL! :D

I'm Sarah's sister, Hannah.

And I'm here as well. Look at that.

Huh...

*wanders away*

Womp womp.

But seriously, this is a cool forum, you'll like it too, Hannah. :3

I just hope we don't make things too derpy.

Hi Sarah! My name's Savannah. I new to the forums but I've been playing neopets since I was very young (off and on) but a few years back I got back into it. I noticed you said Guten Tag! Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich spreche ein bisschen. Ich bin nicht so schelcht!

Hi Sarah! My name's Savannah. I new to the forums but I've been playing neopets since I was very young (off and on) but a few years back I got back into it. I noticed you said Guten Tag! Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich spreche ein bisschen. Ich bin nicht so schelcht!

I'm sorry, that's about the extent of my German, lol! I do want to learn more. I love German, it's just such a gorgeous language.

Je parle un peu le français. :)