Petpet pirate paint brush help?

Deltacow

Soooo a few weeks ago I got a petpet pirate paint brush from anchor management and now I have no idea what to do with it.I really want to paint my surzard(What should I name it...)pirate(I think it looks cool) but I can sell it for like 65-70K.What should I do?Im so confuzzled(Confused)

I want to but I'm really low on NP(I never restock too lazy)

If you want to earn NP quickly you can always sell it and start restocking (it's easier when you already have some NP) and earn enough NP until you can buy a petpet pirate PB.
What you also can do is to put it up in your shop or the trading post and wait a week for an offer you like. If you don't get a good offer you can always decide to keep the pb to yourself and otherwise you can get NP :)

I've decided to...Use it :shiftyeyes_anim:Oh well

Mmh there are other ways of earning NPs than through restocks ;O I use Habi, and I earn about 70k/day when I run it over night

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.