Hi!

Hert123

Hi everyone!

I've been on TDN Forums for two months now but realised I've never made a topic about myself! So I decided to make one :)

My name is Tess, I'm 16 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I can speak Dutch and English fluently, I can read a bit French and I can understand German speaking and reading. I love the English language and I'm very good at English (but still, it isn't my native language so sorry for any mistakes!). I recently switched from Dutch to English on the Neopets website because that was easier for me. I'm in my last year of high school and will be finished within a month. I like writing stories and hope to become a famous writer one day, but I also enjoy reading and spending my time online gaming. As for music I like Owl City, Taylor Swift and in particular One Direction but I listen to all kinds of music.

I've been playing Neopets since 2006, with a huge period of not playing. When I started playing I wasn't even 10 years old so my Neopets name is hert123_7_7, hence the name. "Hert" just means "Deer" with some numbers and underscores behind it. I have absolutely no clue why I choose Hert because around that time I was also known as Katje192 (which means Kitty). I'm still playing on my very first account (yay!) but I have a couple sides (which I'm not very active at) and my very first Neopet is a Meerca called peni336_1 (I just painted him magma).
It has always been my goal to get a baby paintbrush but I wasn't really good at saving back then. Fortunately I am getting better and can afford a baby PB but for some reason I just can't spend my hard earned NP.. Does anybody else has that problem too? Soo.. Today is Lutari day (yaaay!) and I finally created a Lutari! Currently my other Neopets are a Snow Kougra and a Christmas Lupe (which I adopted from the Pound after April Fools). I had to transfer my Koi to my side account in order to create a Lutari :(

Oh yeah, I'm also looking for an active guild to join :)

So if you read that all, thank you very much and I hope to have a wonderful time here at TDN Forums and Neopets and if you wanna know more about me or think we could be friends: feel free to neomail me!

Lots of love,

Tess aka Hert123 :wub_anim:

Hello there Tess! What a nice presentation :3
What kind of things do you write?

And I totally get you about not wanting to spend NPs hehe :C

Oh, and I'm currently in this lovely guild called Odyssey where we travel around Neopia :3

http://www.neopets.com/~chi_745#wel

Feel free to take a look :3

Hugs♥

Hi Bibi!

I mostly write fanfiction and sometimes short stories about fantasy. I entered an English Writing Contest at our school and I won, yay! If you want to read it, I can send it to you?

I almost have 1 mil NP :D

I will definitely take a look!

Thank you xx

• 2 weeks later...