Lutari FAIL

Deltacow

So it's lutari day!!!!And I decides to make a lutari on my side by accident(I was gonna make it on my main and now I have no means to transfer it:(I want to morph it but I am too poor to afford the secret lab map and I am not buying a ogrin morphing potion,use it on my lutari and then transfer and then buy a green lutari moving potion those things are 2.5Mil each!Sighs,oh what should I do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!I really want it on my main(Because of its name lol,I has minor OCD)

Lutaris cannot be transferred or placed in the Pound.

That means your pet will stay on that account forever unless you morph it into a different species.

The only other thing that comes to my mind is to make that side account your new main account. If you decide to do that, you can't continue to earn NP on your previous main account.

Thx for the tip BTW xepha I'm very creative soo my main is called deltacow and my side is...deltacow...2 UGH I was wayyyyyy too lazy to think of a good user and the logic though imagine a conversation Bob:Nice main account username,I think deltacow sounds cool! Me:Actually deltacow2 is my main Bob:Whaaaaaaaaat? I'll probably use some obscure morphing potion on it then transfer and zap the hell out of it until it becomes a lutari

Oh,cool thanks for the tip(Even though I hate habi ill give it a try)

Awh, I'm sorry. :(

I used to dislike the Habitarium, too, but it IS a good way to earn np if you want to go the morphing potion route. You level up slower as you get farther in, because it requires more experience for each level, but you also get better np rewards per level increase. I'm told you can make tens of thousands (even 100,000) per day once you're at level 50, which is well worth it.

Just leave it running in the background while you're online (don't worry about leaving it going 24/7, I've heard rumors of people who do that getting "locked out" of their Habitariums), and you'll level up pretty quick. But don't forget to check in now and then to make sure the little guys don't need to rest, and to see how they're doing with resource gathering/egg laying. It's pretty low maintenance once you get a system going.

Mutatis are still available to make!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

But if I pound I won't be able to get the name it s all about the name I love names names are great NAMES and my main is full and I can't transfer

I'll just have to save up or morph then get a lucky zap:(