So the head of my guild is leaving

caleew

I think you just really need to commit and put lots of your time on it making sure that members are happy, and the guild is running well which takes lots of energy :)

Just be passionate about your guild, and helpful around others, and you'll do well :)

I would agree on the time commitment! Make sure you're not planning on leaving neo for any period of time. Also if you've already been playing daily for a long amount of time that would certainly show your dedication. I'm not sure what type of guild it is but for account improvement guild it's always nice to have some great achievements, whether you're into trophy collecting, customizing, avatar collecting, whatever you're into :) Advertising skills would be handy, if you're posting in this forum it shows you're a people person so that's good! Also skills in graphics and coding could help. And I guess creativity as well, like do you have any cool ideas for future activities?

I'm in an account improvement guild so we also have a lot of guides and things on various ways to earn nps...so I guess basically if you have a lot of knowledge about neopets, have reached some of your goals and want to help others achieve their's you're off to a good start :) If it's a roleplaying guild....then I'm not really sure what being a good leader entails... haha I've never been in one

I can do basic coding - take a premade layout and adjust it to exactly what I need :) I've got lots of ideas, yet never wanted to implicate them all in case the leader thought I was trying to take over! I come onto neopets daily - I'm really lucky that I can spend an hour or so a day on it :) Oooh, that could be really good - to help others gain trophies etc :)
I am very passionate about the guild - I stumbled on it when the leader won one of my auctons (very nosey!) and it seemed perfect :) thanks guys, I really appreciate it :)

I got the position! Woo! Now just to remember everything and try and be a decent leader :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.