Wow! Huge luck...

Secre

TNT finally awarded me my prize for winning a story telling competition (in September 2013 - yes, it taken seven months of nagging) but boy, oh boy was it worth the wait. Got the x2 on my lookup, got the 2000np and got a 'meepit'. On investigating how much those things are worth my jaw dropped to the floor...I never thought they'd give that sort of prize away for story telling!!

Next decision...place meepit on my new lutari or sell...

Yay! Congratulations on your new Meepit!

I am rather fond of the little troublemakers. Did you see that today's 'Crystal Negg' prize is Meepit'y?

If you are not saving up for anything in particular...I'd attach it to your new Lutari!

Cheers!

:P

Thanks! I thought I was never going to get my prize and trophy I have to admit...they kept locking my tickets so I have a huge stream of tickets over 6 months about the same issue.

You're right...selling it for the sake of selling it makes no sense...unless TNT suddenly release a stock load of meepits into the wild for some reason only known to them it's unlikely to depreciate so can always be sold in the future if desperate...

I never pay much attention to petpets I have to admit....although meepits are undoubtedly awesome. I am now however trying to figure out matching paintjobs for my two new additions.

Is Stealthy a paintbrush thing or a FFQ only?