How to get back my old account?

dagfew

I have an very old account but I forgot the password. I tried to contact neopets and they said that they have helped me to set my email to get back the password. However, when I tried to do this, the webpage said that my email is not invalid because the email is not the email I use to register the account. What can I do now? I really want to get back my account! :(

Oh no :C
It happened to me too, but I knew my email, I forgot the birthday date I used so I couldn't log in.
I sent a ticket to TNT stating that I forgot the birthday date (You should say that you forgot the email you used) and fill the information for the same case as a lost/stolen account.

Then, they replied to me saying that my account have been inactive for too long, and it is in the process to be deleted so they could not give access to my old account :S

Hopefully, you'll be luckier than me :3

I lost my old account too! It was eventually deleted due to inactivity. Do you remember the old email that you used? Maybe you have to wait a bit, I'm not sure :/

I didn't mind having to start over, although I miss my old pets!

• 10 months later...