Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

Super disappointed this year about kougra day. Snot is just ew, and the woodland could have been LOADS better. I think TNT is busy or something because this is just sad compared to earlier pet day quality.

Clothing is disappointing...there aren't any full sets anymore...TNT claimed this was due to JumpStart..gonna miss the complete male and female sets they used to release.

I agree that the Woodland could use a little more..The bark texture is fine, so is the carved look, which is nice, but it needs some leaves. And Snot is ew. All Snot pets are ew. DX

Being a big fan of Kougras, I'm kind of disappointed in everything. Not really digging the clothes. Don't really care for the colors either. The Woodland Kougra is kind of nice when it's a larger image, but with the normal smaller images the Kougra just looks like it's melting.

Clothing is disappointing...there aren't any full sets anymore...TNT claimed this was due to JumpStart..gonna miss the complete male and female sets they used to release.

I agree that the Woodland could use a little more..The bark texture is fine, so is the carved look, which is nice, but it needs some leaves. And Snot is ew. All Snot pets are ew. DX

AFAIK, male and female sets are returning. It's just temporary while they continue to move (in case anyone is freakin' out over that lol)

Not a fan of snot pets as much as others, although I do believe they need love too (:

Also I echo the disappointment being a Kougra lover and having one myself. I guess after looking at some woodland pets the other day and being pretty wowed, I thought they'd take it a different route. It's a good idea though. The wood carving vibe they have going on is good. I guess it just falls a bit flat compared to my imagination. Ya win some, ya lose some.

As far as the clothes go I like the dark jacket type thing. The rest are not really my style and I can't see willienelsonmandela wearing them /:

I haven't lost hope though. I'm sure there are just a lot of transitional things are going on and there is more in store for Kougras down the road.

Gash, as if only one set being released wasn't enough, this time they didn't even bother to make it a real set (like, the pieces of clothing don't seem to match one another). Bah! -_-

The Woodland Kougra makes me itchy. Don't know why. :mellow:

Gash, as if only one set being released wasn't enough, this time they didn't even bother to make it a real set (like, the pieces of clothing don't seem to match one another). Bah! -_-

The Woodland Kougra makes me itchy. Don't know why. :mellow:

Maybe it has a bad case of wood mites.