Nay for being completely unmotivated...

Dizzy

The semester is almost to a close. All my fellow college mates can agree; we're dragging butt, now.

x___x

I should totally finish this assignment, but I can't be arsed.

Instead, I rejoined Neopets after 2 years, Today.

And in the distance a thousand college kids said amen in unison.

I know that feeling, and I've gotta say: Go finish your assignment! Let neopets be your reward, you get to play when you're finished. It can be hard to stay motivated through the entire semester, but those points are important. Don't let the hard work from earlier on be ruined by a moment of weakness now, so close to the end. You can do it! :)

I know how you feel. I joined neopets again two months ago after a 5 year hiatus.. Just because I didn't felt like doing anything for school. Shame on me, shame on me..

^You have no idea how I can relate to this. I came back on Neopets after many years right during my finals last semester T_T

As far as I know, the original neopets (before the multiple sales of the site) was designed around a basis of college students. It was supposed to be a place where they could get together to do stuff to take their minds off school an the busy life of a college student. I think that is why the original site incorporated the stock market and such a wide base of user item markets and such, being able to control the flow and pricing of such as well as some of the other original features. I joined during the end of this era, when I was 11, but being pretty much isolated from the crowd at school and the fact that I get along with that age group better, i fit right in. I know a friend in her 30's who played when she was in college and if i am remembering correctly, she saved up ridiculous and single handily inflated the market on grey fuzzles up to 4-5 mil, a piece! which has obviously shrank back down over the years, but I remember when I first joined and saw that, I thought it was crazy, and strangely as a later result, it for some reason cause an inflation in rest of the fuzzle market, though much less drastic...and now I know the the culprit. :)

^You have no idea how I can relate to this. I came back on Neopets after many years right during my finals last semester T_T

I am in the middle of my finals right now and the only thing I do is playing Neopets lol