The Coincidence Adds Cancel Button!

hrtbrk

Oh, cool! I was checking for this every day - being stuck with Landfish x3 and Rotten Omellette x 3 and a prtolymelon! The combined price was absolutely ridiculous!

So I cancelled and he's asking for a landfish and a box of wheat flakes plus 3x Snazzy moon comb - I won't even check the price of that last one, cancel again :shiftyeyes_anim:

Tried to get excited for this daily again :/ I cancelled my old quest, got another one and got this useless RE:

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.

Meh.. Won't bother again

The book, Pirate Small talk, that used to sell for 1np is now going for 100-500nps. Ridiculous. While I don't like the crazy inflation of items, it seems that MOST items are worthless. It was kind of nice to have things actually worth something for a change. IDK, what do others think???

Thank goodness. YESSSSSSS!!!! I am no longer stuck on the wheat flakes. Hopefully tomorrow i don't get yellow growths or something. :rolleyes_anim:

I guess i don't have to wait till tomorrow after all, and all my stuff was reasonable. Unfortunately i had the wrong pet active though. HA! oh well.

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about _grrrface_48. It looks like their level has gone up by 1!

FINALLY .. I've been stuck with 3 Boxes Of Wheat Flakes since Day 1 of this daily ... I finally managed to do a quest for him *he asked for evil snowballs , small pirate talk and pirate potato crips* and i got this :

You wait for something to happen. Before long you hear a strange fluttering sound. Lottery tickets fall down from the sky! You manage to snatch up five before the rest vanish into nothingness.

Well, it's great, but high prices on other silly items is what's happening now. A 5np casket table an hour ago is 15k now. Sadness again :(

Now there's one selling for 30,000 neopoints I hope that something will be done about the inflation but it seems like it's going up as long as the Coincidence asks for an item the prices re going to be high also I'm pretty sure there was way more but in the Shop wizard I could only find one.

i got him 2 rotten omelettes for about 6k ...

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by 2!

I have been waiting ages for this too as I got several ptolymelon and boxes of wheat flakes on pretty much the first day. I just got landfish, toy sailboat and dried prunes. I decided to do this one as I had 2 dried prunes in my safety deposit box but unfortunately didn't win anything. :sad01_anim:

Guest Sabs

I'm so glad they added that button! lol I was getting tired of purchasing 20k items to end up with nothing. The best thing I had was a stat increase of 9. Has anyone here gotten anything super spectacular from it? How do you all feel about them releasing exclusive rare avatars with this?