peawesome here!

Peawesome

hey! im Sammy A.K.A peawesome if you see my neo userlookup u can see that i love to make music (electronic principally)

i hope to meet nice people here

:)

Hello and Welcome to TDN forums! I hope you will enjoy your time with us and make some friends.

I see that you like Grundos. ^^ That's cool, although my personal favorites are Wockies.

Hey Xepha, nice to meet you c:

yeah, grundos r my favorite specie but i dont like to "collect" them xD I am content to have the ones I like.

wockys r cute but so hard to customize

Hello, Peawsome. It's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums! There are plenty of nice people here to meet. In fact, I haven't met anyone yet who hasn't been nice! ^_^

Thank you Gren c:

Hello and welcome to TDN! I really like your UL, and Reusm's customization. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time here!

thank you! ur pets customization r awesome too :P

Welkome to TDN Sammy! I'm sure you'll find tons of nice people here :)

i already found awesome people here, everyone is so friendly :3

Really digging your robot Grundo and mutant Baby Blu... I'm kind of a sucker for mutant pets, although I don't have one myself. I've always kind of wanted a mutant cybunny, but no real commitments yet on that front. I'm not sure if you're allowed to link us to any music you've made, but if it's not against the rules you should share. ^_^ I'm not huge into electronic music but I go to festivals with friends and always have a lot of fun dancing and being silly with it.

Welcome to TDNF. I'm sure not only will you find nice people here but you may even find others with similar interests other than Neo. I'm sure we have some other Grundo aficionados somewhere! As well as electronic music lovers, too.

P.S. sweet username.

Really digging your robot Grundo and mutant Baby Blu... I'm kind of a sucker for mutant pets, although I don't have one myself. I've always kind of wanted a mutant cybunny, but no real commitments yet on that front. I'm not sure if you're allowed to link us to any music you've made, but if it's not against the rules you should share. ^_^ I'm not huge into electronic music but I go to festivals with friends and always have a lot of fun dancing and being silly with it.

Welcome to TDNF. I'm sure not only will you find nice people here but you may even find others with similar interests other than Neo. I'm sure we have some other Grundo aficionados somewhere! As well as electronic music lovers, too.

P.S. sweet username.

Actually I'm waiting for the lab makes into a robot xD i hate mutants pets (except the poogle) and actually i dont have music to show, I had to delete all my music from my soundcloud that most are being reviewed to be accepted in some labels :P

and thank you! i created peawesome thinking about it would look excellent when I had SuAP :laughingsmiley:

Welcome, Sammy! I loooooooove electronic music. Do you have a soundcloud?

yeah actually i have one but as i said I had to delete all my music from my soundcloud that most are being reviewed to be accepted in some labels :B