NQ Evil Success

Secre

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the InSaNe! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu in-game to do so.)
Good luck!

91_2.gif

You receive a Silver NeoQuest Trophy!

I am actually shaking!! It has taken forever!! I do believe InSaNe may be beyond me...

Thank ye!! The darn final boss kept leeching my life and I was going through healing potions at one heck of a rate!

Still can't believe I've actually done it!!

Congratulations! I know how that feels - I just, as in YESTERDAY, finished Neoquest on normal mode. It took so long, I thought, "Fine, bronze is good enough for me!" But there's that niggling sensation of, "Hey, I could do that again." Of course, there's a groan that accompanies that thought, but hey, maybe someday, right?.... *shrug*

I think I might try completing a round of Neoquest II before I tackle round 2 of Neoquest I again. Anyway - congratulations again!

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling?! I only beat NQ once, but I beat NQII on evil - I think I'm going to start insane next week. o_O I really want that gold trophy.

Definitely a brilliant feeling!! I would love the gold trophy as well but I almost certainly can't put my nerves through that so soon!

Congratulations! I know how that feels - I just, as in YESTERDAY, finished Neoquest on normal mode. It took so long, I thought, "Fine, bronze is good enough for me!" But there's that niggling sensation of, "Hey, I could do that again." Of course, there's a groan that accompanies that thought, but hey, maybe someday, right?.... *shrug*

I think I might try completing a round of Neoquest II before I tackle round 2 of Neoquest I again. Anyway - congratulations again!

That's exactly what I'm now doing; started NQ2 on Evil. With any luck by the time I've completed it I'll have forgotten the pain and hell that was caused by NQ1 and be willing to try it on InSaNe...currently the groan that accompanies that thought is far, far, far too large!

wow! that's awsome!! I started NQ a long time ago but did't get very far at all. I finished NQII not too long ago but I really want to go back to NQ, just for the avatar :p

First congrats to all of you who finished Neoquest I or II in any mode.

As for me, I started Neoquest I in InSaNe when they revamped random events. I have a long way to go...

I also have an ungoing NQ2 game in InSaNe even though I already finished it. So yes, just for fun! Because it is fun!

I've been working on my first NQI playthrough this past week, and it feels like it could be a lot of fun, but the link-based controls and overly grind-y feeling to the RPG itself have begun to take their toll.

I've just started the jungle ruins and can't help thinking that this is gonna take a while, haha.

Congrats on your big win! :rock:

I'm on Normal in the Jungle Ruins and even though I'm an RPG fiend, this is one heck of a grind. Getting up to level 17 to take on Krei has been very tiresome. I think it's particularly trying because it can take forever for the screen to load because of all the animated ads. My computer's decent and my Internet speed is fairly good, but it's still dragging very slowly along. Despite that, I hope to reach the end someday!

Congratulations! That is a great feeling to see that victory screen. :D I'm currently on insane difficult at the techo caves and it is very nerve-wracking at times. I would hate to progress so far only to lose everything in the end, but that gold trophy is worth trying for!

If you do decide to move on to insane, I wish you the best of luck. :)

I've been looking around, and I can't seem to figure out what the major difference is between the difficulties of NQI. Is it just a longer grind, harder enemies, less XP/items dropped as you increase difficulty or does the game actually change significantly each step?

All enemies gain more HP and deal more damage the higher the difficulty. Plus, if you're on insane mode and you die, that is total game over, and you will have to start again from the very beginning. :(

The layout of the game does not change apart from that, so you won't have to go through anything you hadn't already done in normal.

EDIT: Oh, right, that ^ is for NQII anyway. NQI will have an additional final boss for evil and three final bosses for insane, and I believe you don't get the chance to heal in-between battles.

Huh, well they do certainly earn that "insane" title, eh? Man, with all the toruble I'm having in getting through Normal, I imagine this must be a nightmare.

Major props to all of you who've done that (or, heck, even compled NQ on Normal!), I would probably lose my mind trying, haha.