Shockwave game advice

the_lady_j

Forgive me if I'm not posting in the right area, but this has been bugging me for awhile.

Ok - so, I'm guessing the newer Shockwave games like Dice Escape, Attack of the Slorgs, Haunted Shootery, etc. is where my problem lies. I'm using the latest version of Firefox, Shockwave, Java, you name it - I've updated it. But I still can't get these games to work.

It no longer gives me the "Download the latest version of -" message. Now it tries to load and then I just have a black screen. I'm not sure what else to try. Anyone have any ideas? Everything else works fine. It's just these few games. And I know they work for other people because I can see scores being posted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So this isn't just me? I'm sorta relieved to hear that. But then, does that mean that the hi-scores table is all OLD information, or are some users able to play?

I hope the move to Jumpstart means not only upgrading and/or adding features, but fixing some of the existing ones as well. Like Defenders of Neopia, and the merging of old Battledome stats into the new 'dome.

I had that problem, sent a ticket and the answer was - try other browsers, IE working best.

So indeed, IE worked for Attack of the Slorg (older version of the latest IE though, I don't remember which one).

I tried for Hannah and the Pirate Caves and Chrome worked but after several tries - in the beginning it loads and then some pop-up error message appears with a black screen of the game. Refreshing the game window and/or the browser window works after 3-4 attempts.

So my advice - IE or Chrome.