Loook What I found

Angeló

hahaha :D Around the time I started playing Neopets I got my first Tamahotchi - and when you ignored them for like 2 days, they actually died - and that's why i still play neopets more than 10 years later :D

THIS! That's absolutely true. If our pets really died, the site wouldn't have lasted!!! :laughingsmiley:

oh my gosh, buzzfeed is my lifeeee hahah..that is TOO funny though XD obviously I'm still not over it :/ I'm still not over the fact my old account was deleted! D:

Somewhere, in the endless abyss of cyberspace, four Chias are slowly starving to death on my old delected account, haha.

I reallywish I could have rescued that thing or moved it over to a new account, I had been involved in the Lost Desert and Neopet V2 plots and now it's impossible to get those trophies back.

And I used to love tamogotchis until I got one where the sound couldn't be turned off -- I had to lock it away deep within my closet so I couldn't hear it beeping for constant attention.