Bony Grarrl Club

010_pipsy_010

I had no idea about this! *goes to buy sand*

not that I'll ever have collateral :weird:

but I'm sure those who do will rejoice! :D

that's great! thanks for the info. I collect sand for my gallery so I have just bought two bottles I didn't have and donated to the fund at the same time.

Any idea what the collateral will be when the goal has been reached? :)

The staff here has said that it will depend on how long you've been on the forums, how many posts you have, etc, among other stuff. Like, the collat won't be just NPs (because then nobody would be able to borrow it, right? xD )

Are you a Premium member? There's a lender on the Charter Boards who lends the Bony Grarrl Club with nearly no collat. Got my avvie this way :)

Yes, I am a Premium member. Which Charter Board? I have posted on the 'Help' board a few times with no luck. :)

This is the Main Charter board, but you'll only be able to access it if you are a longtime Premium member (I think this means more than 3 months as a Premium). Just try your luck there. You can create a topic asking for a lend, or you can look for topics made by lenders themselves!

I got totally lucky: I entered the boards at random, and there it was: a lender had created a topic and was online lending at that very moment! :D That's also how I got the Chokato avvie, by the way. Good luck! ;)

For those curious, we would be looking for 20 mil in collat (the max you can do at once in the Auction House) in addition to non-np requirements due to the extremely high value of the lend.

Basically, it's one thing at a time. BGC is more realistic to reach, since it's cheaper, so we're going for that first. (Not even counting the fact that we're almost there.) After that's achieved, we'll move on to the next one.

BGC is cheaper than MSPP?! :whaa: :whaa: Oh my! I always thought the order went: MSPP ---- BGC --------------------------------------------------------- (...) --- SuAP!

Now I'm sad... xD

20 mil is out of my current price range... But that just means I need to work harder and save more! :) I'll keep donating periodically as well. I think what you guys do to help people get avatars is great.

BGC is cheaper than MSPP?! :whaa: :whaa: Oh my! I always thought the order went: MSPP ---- BGC --------------------------------------------------------- (...) --- SuAP!

Now I'm sad... xD

i only think was like MSPP SuAP and BGC, D: what disappointing.

and 20mil =O, is time to save money :S

Shad.

Saving 20 mill for collat could be a good goal though - and then just think, after the lend you will actually have 20mill to spend on absolutely EVERYTHING :D

Thanks TDN :D

Love this logic! Change approved :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So exciting that we are only 90% away!! ^_^

Out of curiosity, does anyone have an idea what the non-NP requirements might be? I'm thinking something like a minimum post count, etc? Just curious as I can do the 20mil collat, but I'd like to start working towards any other requirements if possible since I'll never be able to afford the BCG on my own :s

So exciting that we are only 90% away!! ^_^

Out of curiosity, does anyone have an idea what the non-NP requirements might be? I'm thinking something like a minimum post count, etc? Just curious as I can do the 20mil collat, but I'd like to start working towards any other requirements if possible since I'll never be able to afford the BCG on my own :S

If you go here http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/ you will be able to read up on what you need for any of the lending. I fyou have any other questions after reading, there is an official ALP board :) Hope this helps!

The requirements on the ALP lending page are just for the lower-level items. We haven't nailed down specifics yet for the BGC, but it will involve post count and avatar count for sure as well as some showing of excellence in other areas. Basic trophies (Cheat, Altador Plot etc.), stamps, account age... these will all be taken into account.

My advice would be to figure out what you're passionate about and have that reflect on your lookup. Is it your gallery? Then aim to get a gallery spotlight trophy. If it's battling, have a high-level BD pet with a good HSD. Kads? At the very least have the avatar.

Now, don't completely neglect other areas (An amazing gallery is nice... but not that impressive if your pets are all basic, uncustomized and starving).

Ultimately all applications for lends will be decided on a case-by-case basis. We'll be looking for people who care about their account and have invested time into it and would not do anything that would risk getting them frozen.

We will announce the requirements when we know them and are ready to start lending the BGC.

Right now, we're looking at a minimum neo account age, minimum post requirement, minimum avvie requirement and minimum trophy requirement. We're still tweaking the numbers to make sure they're obtainable, but also make sure that they reflect a certain amount of effort put into the account, which is why there is a range of requirements rather than just a post count or a neo account age.

• 2 weeks later...