So Today I Finally...

dawnshine

finished the Altador Plot. I know, I know- it's been available to do forever. The days have come and gone since it came out, but I didn't actually pay any attention to it until yesterday for some reason. No clue why, since I do most stuff Neo comes out with to keep us occupied. Anything on Neo you've been putting off doing but swear you'll get around to eventually?

What a coincidence! I just finished the Altador Plot yesterday, too. I put off restocking my shop by that's not a big deal.

Woah that is def a coincidence. I thought I was like the only person who hadn't done it yet. =P I am always putting off restocking my shop, I notice it tends to come and go in swells. Sometimes it's got rad stuff by the dozens, other times it doesn't have anything worth buying.

Congrats!! I keep putting off starting habitarium and learning battledome.

I would recommend getting to both of those one of these days! I wish I had started Habi and Battledome sooner as they yield lots of NPs/prizes with minimal effort. ^_^

I finished Neoquest I but haven't gotten to NQII yet. I need to since there is an avatar or two you get from it. That's what motivated me to play the first one, too.

I also finished the Altador plot recently. I only did it because I liked the site theme so much!

So today I finally (actually two days ago) hit the 1 MIL NP :)

I've been keeping my habi open and it is now level 23 , so I'm getting close!

I still haven't played Neoquest I & II *shame*

^ Our to-do lists are identical. From what people say, I've found NQ to be intimidating. I made a point to finish the Altador Plot a couple days ago because I was afraid that I would lose the opportunity to do so!

I'm embarrased, but I didn't even know the Altator plot was still open := Need to do that asap. Otherwise my todo list is like yours, Angelo and Chelperk.

I would recommend getting to both of those one of these days! I wish I had started Habi and Battledome sooner as they yield lots of NPs/prizes with minimal effort. ^_^

I started Habi, but the fact the bugs kept dying drove me crazy... I plan on starting battledome after my side reaches 4 months so I can make room for a pet to zap : )

Starting up NQI for the first time like... ever. Just died trying to get to the boss in the Jungle Dungeon area thing.

I still haven't finished the Altador plot! I got to the sick petpet and tried for about 45 minutes and gave up. I think I might just get my boyfriend to do it for me xD It's so tedious!

Another one is actually customizing my pets. I have SO many wearables that I collected over the year, and yet both my pets are completely blank. :x

Gah! I'm still working on the Altador Plot as well! I'm at the Sick petpet, and I'm getting so annoyed with it. hahhahaha.

I tried Neoquest a while ago, it just didn't hold my interest, but it is something that I would like to complete. ... eventually lol

As for the sick Petpet, check the TDN guide for the Altador plot. Quick tip: Refresh it every minute and do the corresponding action. Very important if you want to finish quickly: keep track of what you're doing! (In Notepad for example).

Ontopic:

Today I finally started NeoQuest I! Never guessed it would be so much fun! I love RPGS, especially Dragon Quest from Square Enix (played all available for DS), and this is very much alike! Currently busy battling the first boss in the Dank Caves :)