Dom's drawing dump (Part 2: the return of the comeback)

stupidyou3

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the year of absence if anyone still remember me. If not, I'm Dominic, I draw a lot of stuff. Some crappy, some are not. And I wanna reintroduce my Neopets, the Altador Reclaimers (now with improved backstory)!

tumblr_n5omzoUdgd1s82yf9o1_1280.png

(Left to Right)

Cimarona : The CEO, also a swashbucking, trigger-happy, cocky and pretentious Kougra. Was a thief before turning around and developing an interest in helping other people.

Zelabeth : The Assistant, a stoic, serious, and sarcastic Ogrin. Was a former mage from Faeriland before an incident she don’t want to talk about that caused her to lose her job.

Aermynn : The Intern, a naive, hyper-active, curious little Zafara. She was fired on her previous job as a historian when she burnt down a rare bookstore in Altador. Never had thousand years of history be gone in a matter of 4 minutes.

Now that's done! I'm going to dump a lot of art in here Neopets related :D Thanks for having me.

Your art is incredible! And I love your back story summaries ^^

Ellos would not get along with Aermynn at all ... he's a librarian and books are practically sacred to him xD :P

Your art is incredible! And I love your back story summaries ^^

Ellos would not get along with Aermynn at all ... he's a librarian and books are practically sacred to him xD :P

Thanks! :D Maybe someday I might draw my Neopets interact with other fellow Neopians, who knows given the amount of free time....

Aw that would be cool!

Thanks for the nf request btw ^^ If you nm at the moment though I won't get it cause I'm silenced :'(

I love this!! I wish I could draw in this style. I've learned I am not a cartoonist hahah...digital art is so much harder than people give it credit for lol

I can't wait to see more!! :D

Thank you guys for the comments! Took me a while to figure out the My Content section to see the updates >_> I forgot to bookmark it and somehow forgot I posted the thread here. LOL.

Anyways thank you guys.....I'll try to post new things if I have the freetime....

• 2 weeks later...

Never had thousand years of history be gone in a matter of 4 minutes.

^ I like this line, like a lot <3

Your art is so beautiful it makes me jelly. My dream is that one day I can draw decent drawings digitally, my art is kind of just pencil and paper currently... Really great job, I love them :D

^ I like this line, like a lot <3

Your art is so beautiful it makes me jelly. My dream is that one day I can draw decent drawings digitally, my art is kind of just pencil and paper currently... Really great job, I love them :D

Thank you so much. Someday you might be able to draw awesome things whether it be paper or digital. All you need is the dedication and the continuous practice :)

EDIT: Have some random sketches of other neopets :)

tumblr_n8k8qfr7Bf1s82yf9o1_1280.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Again thank you guys for the comments, I know I haven't posted much lately again. Home changes and personal affairs in the way.

But I was able to draw something during my free time! (It's Aermynn the Zafara)

tumblr_nazbxaXH5W1s82yf9o1_500.png

She's possessed by an arcanic spirit born from the Obelisk, which gives her glowy tattoos and weird fire magic. I'll name and draw the spirit soon enough.

wow wow woweee your art is so good :D

I wanna know how you get clothing to look so cool ;-;

Thanks! Well I tend to get references on clothing and how it works. Took me a lot of tries(and a few blood, sweat and gallons of tears) to try and get it right lol.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!, sorry I was gone for a long while. I had more personal stuff to take care of and a lot of personal projects. Anyways! Cutting to the chase! Let me introduce you to the arcanic spirit!

S3QhFBj.jpg?1

Yvadriel! A pyromancer and a Vandagyre. He has a thirst for knowledge but seems to can't keep up with the times (due to him being stuck at the obelisk for a long time). He has a slightly primitive view of the world now and thinks the toaster is a demon.