Altador Cup: Staff Tournament Prizes Released!

hrtbrk

Based on previous years, generally how long does the shop stay open for?

I think I might just invest in a few copies of the book and go for long term, hopefully it'll pay off

Wow, I got 20455 points!! I don't think I've ever gotten enought points to get the top prize in... well, anything! :P

My first thought was buying the two most expensive (point-wise) wearables, but now I'm in doubt. Guess I'll wait a little to see how the prices go.

Wow it ended so quick.

I wonder what the toaster is about. xD

I went over to dress to impress and tried out the impressive plushie collection and I have to say that it looks really good on some baby neopets.

I managed to get all of the prizes by using my points and buying some from other users except for the toaster,but I checked its icons and it's not very good.

How many rounds were there? I played 2 rounds and scored 12678.

I like the Tired Eyes because they make your pet look like... Well, I'm not sure if I can say it, but I guess you all know what I mean, lol. I don't have enough points for it though, because I got the book (books are always a priority). I'm thinking about getting the Impressive Plushie Collection next.

Decisions decisions >< Oh gosh should I go for the books and wait for the prices to inflate (if they even do) or should I go for the two most expensive wearables? and perhaps buy the rest hmmm

Arghh if only I could pull some points from the personal ranking! There better be even better prizes in the actual prize shop *anticipating*

Anyone know the icons for flaming toaster?

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/3039 In case you haven't found it yet!

I wish I had enough to get the Zafara plushie, Plushie Collection, book, and mug. I'm gonna have to see how prices are before I choose my prizes. I know I want the plushie collection though...look how cute my Aisha would look with it!

eIkiK2s.png