Dream Neopets Contest Is Back!

hrtbrk

To celebrate the summer Neopets is going to grant ten extra Neopians the Neopet of their dreams! All you have to do is enter your Neopet and your dream species/colour combination and hope for the best - it's that simple!

sm_caption_1206.gif

Important information:

• You must enter by 2:00 PM NST on Monday, July 21st. (This page will disappear after that!)
  • You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!
  • If you win, any customisation items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.
  • If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.
  • Ten winners in total will be randomly selected! They will receive their dream Neopets and be announced in New Features on Wednesday, July 23rd.

I decided for a stealthy krawk WOOT LOVE EM,anyway good luck to everybody!

Didn't even know this was a contest on Neo until now. I've never thought about what my dreamie would be, quite honestly. I've been so wrapped up in things I already have. I entered for a Woodland Uni though.

I currently have my dreamies on my main account and it just seems silly to create a pet to enter from my side account, so I'm going to pass on entering this round. If Pastel Draik was a color, I'd probably go for that.

Good luck to everyone entering! :D

That is so great!!! I am always looking forward to enter this contest at winter.

I already entered and I wish to get my Woodland Draik! Draik eggs are too expensive and this is my dream pet :laughingsmiley:

With my luck in these kinds of things I have no hope of winning. But I entered for a Wraith Gelert anyway :').

It would be nice to not see 50 percent of the winners made up out of Draiks/Krawks or Maraquan pets, though.

Ehhhhh......it has to be a pet on a side account for me. Guess I could try entering for Eckert to turn white or Rapira pink. Not very exciting, I know, and on top of that, neither of them is a Draik or Krawk nor do I want them to be. XD I am boring I know.