Dream Neopets Contest Is Back!

hrtbrk

I asked for a Grey Poogle, but now I wish I asked for an MSP Poogle...I wasn't even thinking about it :-(

Oh well, chances are I won't win, and if I did I would be happy with a grey poogle! If I got another poogle I would be able to zap my other one and MAYBE get an MSP!

I feel like most people will be asking for draiks. Because it's pretty unlikely that TNT would want to put up a page of draiks as the winners, do you think there's a better chance of winning if you ask for a non-draik dreamie?

Last year I think only one of the winners wasn't a Draik or an MSPP.

I just want my Lutari to be Maracatite. Easy request!

I went with an Island Koi. I was almost about to do a spotted koi, but I made the impulse decision to make it island instead. I think Kois are adorable :) This is my first time trying this contest out, so maybe beginners luck? :P

How fun! I have most of my dreamies, and I'd feel bad participating as I have plenty of neopoints to buy most paintbrushes and pets I want :/ Good luck to those of you who participate!

Man do I wish I was like you! You should participate anyways. The joy of winning would probably be swell, but it's very sweet of you to save it for us poor folks. You're a good soul!

Maybe my wish is silly but I've always wanted a Royalboy Uni so I wished for my PrincePosyPants to get the dream pet. I know most people want rare, limited pets like Draiks, or super expensive pets like Pea Chias, so I'll stick with my little baby dream.

(I already reported my above double post to have it deleted and merged it here. Oooops!)

I wished for a baby Lupe but, I just got a baby PB so, the pet that I wished on is going into the pound so, I can paint a Lupe.

I asked for a Faerie Quiggle. I thought it was nothing special, but maybe if I don't ask for one that's way more exclusive then I'll have a better chance!

*crosses hooves*