Even MORE Free NC Mall Cake!

Ruto

The 7th Birthday Cake Slice #3 is now available to claim for FREE from the NC Mall! Eating this slice will raise your pet's strength (not movement) points by 2, and you will also receive a new birthday wearable!

mall_cake_piece_3.gif

No such thing as too much cake.

That's nice! :) But I got two movement points huh?

Chuyrander says 'Chuyrander says '*BURRRRRRP*''

Chuyrander was very bloated, and now he is still very bloated!

Wow, Chuyrander ate that piece rather fast. It looks likeChuyrander has gained 2 Movement!

What's this? Chuyrander has noticed something interesting behind the piece of cake...

Cupcake Boxing Gloves

The boards are saying that the message has a mistake, saying movement instead of strength. Check your pet's stats. ;)

Ah, yes, that's right! Awesome, thanks for the explanation :)

2.png

_Troy_ says '_Troy_ says 'Yummy, but Im still hungry...''

_Troy_ was bloated, and now he is very bloated!

Wow, _Troy_ ate that piece rather fast. It looks like _Troy_ has gained 2 Movement!

What's this? _Troy_ has noticed something interesting behind the piece of cake...

Cupcake Boxing Gloves
I kinda wish that they also gave out Neocash with this. :D

Woo, more strength! I wonder how they missed that mistake and put movement? Either way, it's nice to get more stat boosts!

I haven't used any of these so far. I don't know, something just tells me not to use them XD

i haven't either. I put them in my SDB. You can always use them later, but if you use them now, you can't get them back. I'm with you TME.

i haven't either. I put them in my SDB. You can always use them later, but if you use them now, you can't get them back. I'm with you TME.

Piece #1 is/was trading for two caps in the NC Mall chat the last I saw a few days ago. Keeping them could lead to be valuable items in the future.

I have to ask...the only way to get the previous slices is to have them given to you by another user, yes? If so, darn it...I was on vacation and had no access to the internet :/

Sadly, there is no way to claim missed items for free once they have left the mall. :(

I have to ask...the only way to get the previous slices is to have them given to you by another user, yes? If so, darn it...I was on vacation and had no access to the internet :/

Aww, that stinks... I should have saved one and given it to you! D:

Aww, that stinks... I should have saved one and given it to you! D:

Because they are NC items, can you give them without a gift capsule? Because I would be happy to give one. I have all 3 of mine.

Because they are NC items, can you give them without a gift capsule? Because I would be happy to give one. I have all 3 of mine.

No, *since* they are NC items, a gift box is required to send them to someone else.

I'll most likely never end up using them, and probably just sell them in the future. But even then I probably won't do that!

Oh well, they'll just sit in my SDB forever...

I'll most likely never end up using them, and probably just sell them in the future. But even then I probably won't do that!

Oh well, they'll just sit in my SDB forever...

lol. That is funny. But I know exactly what you are saying. I got an amazing draik cracker in a random event. When I looked up how much they were going for I couldn't believe it. I figured I would sell it, and put it in my SDB. It is still sitting there almost a year later. LOL. So I know what you mean. It is hard to sell things, especially if you only have one of that item.