No More Pinchits/Larnikins! (Habitarium)

ThroughMyEyes

I'm a level 15, and I haven't been managing my Habitarium very well recently... I'm down to 8 P3s, most of which are Mootix. My last Pinchit is a Soldier who will be gone very soon, and my two Larnikins are Soldiers and Workers. The best I can do right now is have the two Mootix Nesters I've got make as many eggs as possible.

I'm at a loss on what to do... :sad01_anim:

you can wait until the mootix nesters die and turn into diamonds .. the Prof will give you nesters .. if you're lucky you'll get a pinchit or larnikin nd you can hoard their eggs .. this happens every week so you are bound to get one soon

I've had to do this after a long absence too. Gather what Mootix eggs you can and put them away. Let them die and then repeat the process with whatever you get next. Eventually, you'll have all three types again, and some spare eggs put away too. I try to always keep a certain amount of each type of nester eggs put back in case I return to a dying Habi. As I build it back up again, I just replace the eggs I used.

Having different species is totally just preference. Each species does their jobs equally.

Going along with what others said: Every time your last living nester dies, the prof will give you a new nester (and whatever other job types are dead at that time) of a random species (be sure to refresh after as they often show the wrong species initially).

Additionally, every other level-up the prof gives you a random egg that might be a nester of your missing species.

Eventually, you can get your missing species back if you want them.

If you have more questions about /habi, I suggest http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=156194461&next=121 as everyone there (myself included) is very knowledgeable about habi and are ready to help rather quickly.

Ah, thanks for all the replies! I forgot the Professor could give you eggs. :) Hopefully I'll get one from him soon.

Is there a point to having different species? :O I have all Mootix because I think the Larnikin and Pinchits are unsitely. I didn't think either species had any benefits over the other.

Like spencerkatty said, it's just preference. I just want to have an equal amount of each species, even though they all do the same tasks the same way. Eh, I'm just weird. :P

I recently returned my habi, and I'm (now) completely out of soldiers, used my last 12 to protect the 8 nesters and 3 workers <.<