is this good or bad result ??

Angeló

I spinned the WoExtravaganza today after months of quitting and go this .... +10HP for my battle pet ... do you consider this worth the 100k or not ? ........ I am quite satisfied but I need your opinions :)

HP10_zpsc84dd323.jpg

I agree. The higher your stats, the more codestones you have to buy. So, let's say your pet is over level 100 and you're paying for 5 or more codestones per stat - that can get costly. Rounding to the low side, 5 codestones at 3,000NP each is 15,000. Do that 10 times and you've spent over 150K. But again - it would only be worth it for higher level pets.

For my battle pet (level 39) it wouldn't be the best result ever. But as said earlier if your pet is at a really high level I would be pretty happy :)

and it's way better then nothing. Which is the result I've always gotten from the wheel -_- haha although I've only spun twice

My pet level is 5 !!

and his HP is 937 :D

he's completely lab trained

I agree. The higher your stats, the more codestones you have to buy. So, let's say your pet is over level 100 and you're paying for 5 or more codestones per stat - that can get costly. Rounding to the low side, 5 codestones at 3,000NP each is 15,000. Do that 10 times and you've spent over 150K. But again - it would only be worth it for higher level pets.

mmmmm this is the answer i was looking for ... if i were training my pet then it's a win ... :D

I still want the avatar though :(