What colour should I paint my poogle?

dayday0819

I've had my poogle for ages and I've wanted to paint her for so long. I'm thinking of pirate, fire, shadow/skunk, or sketch (click on each to see photos). I want something that's fairly customizable while still looking like it was painted. Please suggest which one of these you like, or if you have any other ideas I should consider. Thanks! :laughingsmiley:

I feel like pirate or shadow would be the easiest to customize. But it depends on the look you want for your pet :) I would suggest maybe using dress to impress to try out different customizations for each color and see what you have to work with/what you like. Maybe make an ultimate dream customization and go from that?

I'm personally a big desert fan and royal but those are expensive :p I especially like the paint brush clothes that come with those colors. Pirate would also come with some pretty cool clothing

I played around with the dress to impress and I'm leaning towards pirate or island. I did a fun one with the pirate and I played up the theme, you can see it here. The thing I like about those too colours is that you can have lots of fun amplifying the theme or you can strip it back and just customize based on the base colour. Also I really like how the island one comes with the face markings, it's super cute. What do you guys think?

I love pirate the most from the original colours you were contemplating, though choosing between pirate and island is a tougher call. I prefer island just because it has a nicer base colour scheme and the markings are adorable, though I imagine pirate would be easier to customise what with the more basic base color. Pirate and island would share similar customization themes as is so I'd just spend some time messing around with customizations for both and go with the one that has more options so you can change it up in the future.

Ah that's exactly what I was thinking! I'm so torn. Also weird story my lab rat (a skeith) got zapped island so now I don't know if I want another island pet. Even though I put him on my side account, it sort of turned me off from it (I know, it's really weird). I think the island poogle is really cute, I'm just worried I'll get bored of it.

I've had my poogle for ages and I've wanted to paint her for so long. I'm thinking of pirate, fire, shadow/skunk, or sketch (click on each to see photos). I want something that's fairly customizable while still looking like it was painted. Please suggest which one of these you like, or if you have any other ideas I should consider. Thanks! :laughingsmiley:

i have a poogle too that I just painted plushie through a fountain faerie quest. I was going to paint her pirate (I have a pirate PB I have been saving). So needless to say, I love pirate poogles. I think the shadow/skunk look cute too.

If you are into collecting avatars, and you don't yet have it, there is one for feeding a Pink pet a popcorn item. So you may want to keep that in mind. But like you say, I don't think pink looks painted. I too wanted mine to look painted. I liked the plushie because I thought it looked a lot like MSP, which wasn't available from the FFQ.

I am not crazy about sketch. Fire is ok. My vote is pirate. Skunk or shadow is next. Whatever you choose, I am sure you will love it.

I have the pink avatar, a really nice person from the neoboards lent me her pink pet. I'm definitely between island and pirate now, so I'm making identical outfits on dress to impress and comparing them between the two colours. There are certain things I like about both of them and I'm so caught! If anyone wants to see them I have a few outfits saved.

I would go with pirate, although island is pretty nice too. :) On the plus, pirate is cheaper than island and also easy to customize. lol

Sure, I'll take a look at your DTI customs! :)

Yeah I'm definitely leaning towards pirate now. I've only made 4 outfits, but here they are:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/726512

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/726480

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/726518

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/726519

The first two are island and pirate themed, the second two are the same outfit in both colours.

I'm loving both the island and pirate themed ones! As for the the 2 pirate-island outfit comparisons, I prefer the pirate. The blue/gray colour is more flexible, whereas the Island poogle's yellow coat has more influence on what outfit colours go well with it. Not that base colour matching is a big deal, I just prefer that consistency in customisations. :yes:

I was actually thinking the opposite, but now that you say it I think you're right. So I think I'm officially decided on the pirate. Now I just need points for all of those clothes :laughingsmiley:

Thanks so much to everyone who helped!