I Just Received A MAJOR Blessing...

nightfall8705

Thanks, Lia. Since my first post, my brother brought home two additional smaller bags with some meat and some fruit in it. We feel really grateful and overwhelmed with relief. I do feel really bad for my brother's friend. I hope she will be okay. I just think something better for her will be arriving soon though!

Thanks, Lia. Since my first post, my brother brought home two additional smaller bags with some meat and some fruit in it. We feel really grateful and overwhelmed with relief. I do feel really bad for my brother's friend. I hope she will be okay. I just think something better for her will be arriving soon though!

I do too. Remember, what comes around goes around. Her kindness will be repaid as yours has. Blessed be.

Thank you Tracy, and everyone for your posts and messages here. Good things are already in motion. Maybe I can be a part of a blessing for my brother's friend. Any way I can help somebody, I always try. I just think better things were meant for her. Everything happens for a reason! Blessed be!

Wow, I am so happy for you that you got such a great blessing! There's, really nothing more I can say. Just reading your post was so... WOW! :)

It's nice to know there's still such pure kindness in the world as was in those who thought of you and your brother.. Just, what an amazing and touching story. I hope many more blessings will be headed your way and to your friends as well!

Thank you Brian! I really am humbled by it all. Please everyone keep my friend G in your thoughts. I was informed that she had a stroke today and is in the hospital. I was also told she has a blood clot in her brain... I'm hoping she recovers and is okay. Just paying the blessings forward. It's not looking very good right now...

Angel, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that stress and worry! But, I'm so glad that your prayers were answered, and it's so encouraging! :)

I'm terribly sorry about your friend's stroke and blood clot! =( I really hope she recovers!

I am sitting here feeling quite suprised and emotional... at myself as much as at the things that have happened to you, it is not so many years that things were very bad for me too yet now things are so much better in my life in all ways and it was good to remember what it is like to find yourself up against it and wondering what on earth you are going to do,Its good to be reminded and will make a donation to an animal shelter this afternoon <3

I hope with all my heart that like me you will get through the hard times and wake up one day in the not too distant future feeling safe and secure and in a place you thought you could never get to

keep hope alive

Thank you Sabs and AJ! I appreciate your kind words and thoughts also for my friend. There's been some improvement with her, but that's all I was told. I hope things continue to look up. Bless all of you!

Thank you J. I think you're a wonderful person too. And since my last post, another blessing has come my way. i finally got to see my disabled father, who has been incarcerated over a year, and it's been that long since I saw him last. A friend of mine was gracious enough to take me to another state to see him for a little while, which is more than my "blood family" has done. Still, I was glad I got to go. It was another answered prayer.

That is so wonderful Angel, I am so happy for you. When we are at our lowest it can be difficult to have hope and carry on but when you do beautiful things happen. Just remember to always have faith that what you put in you will get back. Sometimes when we need it most and sometimes as a pleasant little surpise. I do hope things continue to work out for you and I wish there was a way to help you through these hard times.

I'm not a religious person but I belive that energy travels and I will focus good enegry towards you. Thats my version of praying anyway.

c:

• 2 weeks later...

The universe will support us, all we have to do is ask. You may put it out there and it may come back different than you imagined and in a way that seems impossible or not how you need at the moment, but I think in that case it turns out better. Just keep putting your intentions out there.