How old is your neopet

sammiecratertje

My neopet is 1488 days old on writing this topic.
Please feel free to delete if this already exists.

Species: Kacheek Colour: Yellow Gender: Male Age: 1,488 days Level: 14 Health: 9 / 9 Mood: content Hunger: good Strength: GREAT (31) Defence: GREAT (21) Move: mach 1 Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (101

Species:

Eyrie

Colour:

Pirate

Male

2,774 days

Level:

Health:

1160 / 1160

Mood:

joyful

Hunger:

bloated

Strength:

ULTIMATE (720)

Defence:

ULTIMATE (582)

Move:

ULTIMATE (397)

Intelligence:

ULTIMATE GENIUS (6

My Bruce, bruce_butterfly_4971 is 2,593 days old. My Meerca, candy89251 is 2,352 days old. My Xweetok, Jack76114944687 is 2,972 days old. And my Acara, jorg268833 is 3,274 days old. My account is 9 years..

My snow Lupe, Notoh, is 4,634 days old and his birth day is the 14th of November (Y3). My second oldest is Team_rocket my Tyrannian Lupe who is 194 days old and his birthday is the 11th of January (Y16)

My Graarl is my main and she's 2,215 days old.

Species: Grarrl Colour: Mutant Gender: Female Age: 2,215 days Level: 103 Health: 159 / 191 Mood: delighted! Hunger: satiated Strength: ULTIMATE (177) Defence: ULTIMATE (175) Move: GREAT (38) Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (880)

I also have a Xweetok (964 days) and Lenny (2551 days).

Tatanja (my female yellow Eyrie) and Lysandro (my male magma Scorchio) are 4,779 days old. Lysandro's birthday is one day earlier, though, so he's slightly older. He was born June 22, Y3. Tatanja was born June 23, Y3. My other two original pets are only a little bit younger -- I made all 4 pets it would let me shortly after creating my account! ;)

Birthday: 6th April (Y11)

My battle pet's birthday is a week after mine :D Same age as my main

Still a baby :P /jumped by said Mutant Pteri

Hey, this is kinda interesting, because I'd always assumed that my now-Kacheek (main pet who's trained and all) was the first pet I created -- apparently it was actually my Elephante who is now starving on my side account. I liked Elephantes a lot more when they had that cute little grin. Anyway, my oldest pet is currently 5071 days old, about ten hours older than my second oldest pet. They were both born on September 4th Y2.

My oldest would have to be HorseFeathers86, started out as a blue or green (I honestly don't remember anymore) male Uni, hince the name. She is now a Yellow Shoyru and undergoing lab zaps still.

Stats are subject to change:

Birthday: 9th November (Y3)

Level: 7

Hit Points: 164

Strength: AMAZING (86)
Defence: armoured
Movement: GREAT (36)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (177)

My oldest is my Ixi, kassiemary54. I adopted her from a board on the PC in Y9 about a month after I made my account; her owner didn't want her anymore for whatever reason. I've loved on her ever since :) She's my bookworm and currently my lab pet; I'm trying to zap her Chocolate. She's been red, Cloud, Elderlygirl, and is currently Striped. She also went through a lab phase where she was a blue Chomby but I morphed her back to an Ixi for the Kauvara avatar :P

birthday: 13th march (y7)

My oldest pet is Zinnia2597 she's 3,148 days

The oldest pet that I own that I created myself is Yoscaa at 1,938 days.

However I had some frozen accounts in the past :( so if they hadn't been frozen who knows how frigging old my neopet would be.

My oldest pet is my faerie cybunny:

Birthday: 14th December (Y2)

I got her in a trade a long time ago, had her since she was roughly 3000 days old. The oldest pet I have that I created is at 2727 days old :)

wow lot of old pets ^.^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please keep your posts on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My Wocky, marie345644 is 3,568 days old. I'm pretty sure I she was the first pet I ever made on my first account. Her birthday is 2nd October (Y6). I don't even remember what colour she was originally, but she was Christmas for years and while I was on hiatus, and I've just recently painted her disco. My Lube is close behind at 3,504 days old, his birthday is 23rd December (Y6).