I'm going home today!

Greyshe_wolf

I live about 150 miles away from my family and I am heading back today for two weeks! I will get to meet my older sister's daughter who was born at the end of march and see my younger sister who has just announced she is pregnant!

I haven't been back since the beginning of November and I've been going stir crazy cooped up in the flat because of my bad leg, I have a feeling I will be pretty sore for parts of this holiday but you just need a change of scene every once in a while. Now is the best time for me to go as well as there is a good chance I'll be having an operation on my hip which will lay me up for a while.

So excited!

Urgh, seriously why can't people teleport? National Express left me stranded in Leicester at 9pm after my coach from Birmingham was over fifty minutes late. Me and my driver were ringing 'emergency' control to get me a taxi after the delay caused me to miss my last connection and neither one of us got an answer, my brother-in-law had to come get me and it was nearly midnight before I got to my mum's. Complaint to be had in the morning!

Ah, so great that you can spent some time with your family and seeing your niece for the first time!

I have some family living in Canada, my parents will go there for a week in the summer. I would loveee to go there once, to see all the children of my nieces and cousins and their wives/husbands over there. I have so many grandnieces and grandnephews (I don't know if it's proper English, lol) living over there who I never seen in my life. Just checking photos every now and then on Facebook, but omg, I adore kids ♥