[FIXED] Neopets is having troubles

Xepha

Update:

As of 7:05AM NST, it seems like the log in issue has been resolved. We can go on about our usual Neopets business, yay!

---

Please do not panic if you are getting errors while trying to log in your Neopets account or do anything that requires you to input your password on the site. The problem is on Neopets' server side and your account is safe.

large404_4.gif

Ugh, I wish I would have known sooner. I'm now locked out of my account. At least it is a neopets problem. I was really worried because I just got my account back from being frozen. Hopefully they'll get the problem resolved soon.

Related to the issue, users

• Can't access the NC Mall
  • Can't change passwords
  • Can't use the "forget password" option
  • Can't trade NC items
  • Can't access the Help Center
  • Can't get Habitarium to run properly

If you are already logged in, DO NOT log out, otherwise you'll have the same login errors

Mwahahaha. *takes advantage of this issue and feeds ALL THE KADS*

:dance:

Waaah, noooo! Now that I saw that Shad had success logging in, I tried too, and have to wait another 33 minutes from trying too frantically. DRAT!

Update:

As of 7:05AM NST, it seems like the log in issue has been resolved. We can go on about our usual Neopets business, yay!

---

Please do not panic if you are getting errors while trying to log in your Neopets account or do anything that requires you to input your password on the site. The problem is on Neopets' server side and your account is safe.

large404_4.gif

Even though I've been through enough of these lock outs, my heart still beats just a little faster when they happen.

Especially first thing in the morning!