Stolen password? Please help!!

dreamgoddess18

Hi everyone, I'm a long-time user/lurker on TDN but just made an account because I need serious help. I went on to sign into neo this morning and it's saying bad password. I tried it several times making sure I was putting it in correctly and it's not working. I tried to email it to myself, but it said 'this feature is unavailable [what?!]' and told me to submit a ticket if having issues. Well, you can't submit a ticket if you're not logged in!!

I haven't gone to any sketchy sites or done any of those 'heyyy just put your password right here for no particular reason' things... (I got hacked once yeeeeeeeeeeears ago when I was in middle school and learned that lesson the hard way)

I am a long time neo veteran, and I'd hate to lose my account (which is worth a boatload, as I basically just hoarde money, not going to lie) and I have no way of figuring out what's wrong or if my stuff is slowly disappearing because I can't search and look at my account profile.

Any suggestions? I'm desperate here. Thanks :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Neopets is currently experiencing some errors, including invalid logins. We have a News Post about it. Rest assured you are not the only one experiencing this issue.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.