Awful Streak of Bad Luck!

kitkatlw

I'm gonna rage real quick about my awful streak of bad luck. :sad01_anim:

For about a week, I have not received anything from my dailies... UGH. Forgotten Shore: Nothing. Tombola: Nothing. The Shrine: Nothing. The Lab: Nothing. Cheese Roller: Eating away my NP. Discarded Plushie: Nothing! And don't even get me started about those "random" avatars like snowager, turmy, and the wheel of knowledge. In addition, I have not had a faerie quest in 4 months D:

Is anyone else experiencing a turn of luck like I am? It is sooooo frustrating..

Well, for me, the Forgotten Shore hasn't given me anything in about a week! (or maybe more, Idk...) And the Snowager just loves blasting me with ice... .____. But hey, that's why they're called Dailies. Gotta try everyday. Eventually the bad luck will wear off! :laughingsmiley:

Forgotten Shore: Nothing.

May I say that I've never received a PDE from my Forgotten Shores? Ever! Some people have gotten three, four, don't want to know how many more.

I've finally had some good luck today. My BD paid off, 4 Red Codestones today. I use FQFCs, so I always have daily Faerie Quests.

Sold a bunch of my KQ prizes in my shop, and just waiting (hoping) for a FC win. Let's go Hugo! ( neopets.com/~myfoodclubbets ).

I am sorry you've having some bad Neo luck. It does happen to everyone once in a while. :(

yeah I don't know if faerie quests are harder to come by now? because I haven't had one in a very long time. I had an air faerie quest not too long ago....but I abandoned it..because you know, movement points :/

also I've been trying for turmy, wheel of knowledge, wheel of excitement, snowy, deserted tomb, discarded plusie, the knowledge/grumpy king, avatars for years and haven't had luck so you're not alone on that front haha

Some days are just luckier than others. Everyone's chances at successful dailies are the same, it's just frustrating at times when you see other's being SO lucky haha. But luck will come your way eventually :) I've never stumbled upon a PDE at the shore but I have won two paint brushes from fruit machine in the past!! A red paint brush and a striped one. not the most expensive but I still consider myself lucky. I also just made money while getting the lever of doom avatar (from RE's) :O

so luck will come, maybe in other ways, but if you're patient it will come :)

My Neo-luck has always been sporadic.

Best example: I went nearly 10 years without a random visit from the Fountain Faerie (though, I HAD been lucky with a couple Quest Cookie visits). TEN YEARS and nary a non-cookie/random visit. Then, I had TWO Random Fountain Faerie quests within the space of 4 hours. o.O

It is all random random random. It is frustrating, though, to see folks with crazy good random luck!

Just keep at it...I'm sure your luck will turn (and hopefully it won't take 10 years!)

:P

I have never gotten a PDE from the forgotten shore either. However, I have gotten many treasure chests, of which I have only opened one, and one pirate krawk morphing potion. I have also gotten two paint brushes from the fruit machine. The problem is, if they were given out frequently, they wouldn't be rare and coveted items. So yes, unfortunately some people are more lucky than others, but I think eventually, we will all have our chances.

Aww I'm sure your luck will turn around sooner or later!

My luck also has been horrid lately(attempts to hide white paint brush that was won from fruit machine).

yeah I guess so :p I usually have pretty good luck on NP, but it had to run out at some point XD. I think Ill try the fortune cookies at the NC mall to help me out a bit.

I've been having real rotten luck with the dailies lately, but I just got a Morphing Potion and an expensive wearable item in Random Events, so I guess I can't complain that much. I'm awful with getting random avatars like the Snowager and Turmaculus though.