Back to Neopets after years

Hello! I'm Mistress Dizzy, you can call me Dizzy or Diz if you like.

I'm older than I act.

I don't know what possessed me to look up a game that I used to play in middle school, but here I am again. Not much has changed on the site... which is odd to me. I thought they would have at least done some more new things. Still enjoying myself.

Anywho, here I am.

Are there any grown-ups (18+) on here, or am I just a child inside?

I feel like the majority of people you'll meet will be 18+ lol

I embrace the child inside ;)

Welcome back to neo! Once it get a hold of your soul there's no leaving o.o

Welcome back :)

It make seem as if not much has changed, but that's certainly not the case!

http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

Is a good hiatus fact guide. It lets you know what's happened since you were here.

There certainly are a lot of adults who play Neopets. *pokes* I'm 22 going on 23 and can't get enough of it!

I think all of us gr'ups can agree that Neopets for us isn't just a game, it's a community.

Whether we pet trade, spend to much on NC, lose-win-lose-win-win-lose-lose-lose-win with FC bets,

chat on boards, play KQ, feed Kads, RP or whatever your niche is... Neo is our little safe haven.

That's why you'll see so many of us return, after big life events, hiatuses, rage quits,

because well, sooner or later, we all start to want for our home away from home again. :)

welcome dizzy :) plenty of the people playing neopets are grown ups in fact I think most seem to be these days which is fine by me.

I notice that you are training your pet up which is fun, can I suggest that to up your levels faster and for free you can visit colzans shrine twice a day, lower level pets often get extra stat boosts like strength defence and levels for nothing so saving your neopoints for more exciting things :rambo: