Neopets dreams

last night, i had TWO dreams about the super attack pea. in the first one, i dreamed that it turned up in the meridell rubbish dump (which is of course impossible) and that i got it! :O the second one, i dreamed that someone scammed me into buying an item that looked like the super attack pea (like the island paint brush plushie trick), and i was so upset. :( i'm not even trying to get the attack pea avatar, but it took over my dreams!

anyone else have neopets dreams lately?

I had a dream that I was playing a ripoff of Key Quest and I was trying to play the real Key Quest at the same time. I kept trying to play the real Key Quest, but I'd always go back to the other one and then the other people playing Key Quest would quit.

this is SOOO odd that you should post this topic. For the first time in my life that I remember a bit of one of my dreams last night was neopets related XD The dream had nothing at all to do with neopets but somewhere I mentioned to a person in my dream I had the MSPP avatar. lol I have been trying to get this avatar so I guess it was just on my mind. I also stay up really late playing neo because my internet data cap doesn't allow me to play flash games during the day. I'm surprised I haven't had any other neo related dreams! :p

I haven't had any dreams of Neopets lately, as my addiction to it use to be a lot worse as a kid.

However, when I was about 13 I had a dream my account was hacked, and when I woke up I rushed to my computer because I had finally reached my NP goal, and was needless to say; relieved to see everything was still in tact.