Magma Pool

AllTimeMarr

I found out my Magma Pool time again! 4:50-5:00 am NST.

A long, long time ago I went there and the guard was asleep, so I painted Chuyrander Magma. because he had a standard colour, haha, but I forgot to check the time, now I went by and whoah, I could paint another one. Which I'm not doing but it's fun to know your time!

Have you ever let a neopet take a swim in the Magma pool and did you remember your Magma Pool time ^^ ?

I found mine less than one month ago I believe, have yet to paint any pet magma though :P I'm thinking of joining ZYDP (Zap Your Dream Pets) and perhaps volunteer as a magma pool dipper once my account becomes old enough and I get more transfers (:

I found mine less than one month ago I believe, have yet to paint any pet magma though :P I'm thinking of joining ZYDP (Zap Your Dream Pets) and perhaps volunteer as a magma pool dipper once my account becomes old enough and I get more transfers (:

Yes, I had that thought to, to paint pets magma for others, yet I didn't know there was a guild or group of people who do that! :-D

I know mine is at five in the morning at some point, I forget when specifically though. I dipped my Kougra (who had been RE'd invisible at the time). Unfortunately I don't like the look of most of the magma pets, including the kougras. /: I dont mind the Wocky, Uni and Gnorbus though.

I lucked out, about two months ago I decided to figure out my magma time, I didn't want any magma pets but I thought it could be useful in the future if I ever decide to get a magma pet. I started at 10am and then my friend got me a wrist band for psych fest (one of the hundreds of musical festivals here in Austin) I got home around 11:15 and albeit a bit tipsy (okay I was drunk) started to refresh at the pool every 5 minutes at the magma pool. On my third refresh I could get in! My time is 11:30pm :rock:

I'd been trying to find it for ages and never had. Then, while looking for worms in Moltara, I happened to click on it, and imagine my surprise when I could get in. I decided to paint my Poogle. She was red before and I'm trying to trade her, so I thought magma might be more enticing.

I know mine is at five in the morning at some point, I forget when specifically though. I dipped my Kougra (who had been RE'd invisible at the time). Unfortunately I don't like the look of most of the magma pets, including the kougras. /: I dont mind the Wocky, Uni and Gnorbus though.

I'm not too fond of Magma coloured pets either to be honest, haha. But I thought it was awesome to have a non-basic coloured neopet, so I went on and painted my Shoyru, haha!

• 3 weeks later...

My time is around 11:49 AM. I took a screenshot when it happened. I have turned my Cybunny and Kacheek into magma.

Ugh, I can't remember my time. At all. But I'm going to have to try and find it again I think because I accidentally put my HP too high on my Magma pet and I didn't want to get up to 3 codestones yet... which means lots of Vortex neggs which means I might end up with a standard colour.

For some reason I thought pounded/transferred magma pets just turned red....?

Magma 'pets put in the pound do indeed turn red (and Ice turns blue), but it works just fine to transfer them.

Magma was the first color I had painted a pet on my account, spent the first month playing trying to find my time. My time is around 11:30 pm (I can't remember the exact times)

I don't think magma pets are too appealing, but hey it was better than basic! lol

Magma was the first color I had painted a pet on my account, spent the first month playing trying to find my time. My time is around 11:30 pm (I can't remember the exact times)

I don't think magma pets are too appealing, but hey it was better than basic! lol

That's basically why I did it too. I had a red poogle and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with her, so I dipped her in the pool when I stumbled across my time. Then when I pounded her, she turned back to red anyways.

I did the whole Excel spreadsheet thing (make a spreadsheet with all the times listed, refresh the Magma Pool page all day, and cross out the times when the guard was awake) until I finally found my time. Painted my lab ray pet just for fun because I was happy to have discovered my time, haha. I don't remember off the top of my head but I have it saved in that spreadsheet--I do remember that it wasn't like 3am or some time that would be annoying to have to be awake for, which was lucky!

I didn't realize there was a dedicated group of magma-dippers either, that's something I might have to look into! I never use my pet transfers so I could easily dip a couple pets for people every month :D

Is the magma pool time the same for all pets on the account?

The first time i went there a couple weeks when the guard was sleeping i took too long reading about what the magma pool was and the guard had awoken by the time i realized it was a free paint job.

I finally remembered to go this week, and remembered the time, and was able to get my pet lava painted.. Looks okay on my gelert, especially since it was free and i havent found any pbs yet.

Time didnt change after 2 weeks

Is the magma pool time the same for all pets on the account?

The first time i went there a couple weeks when the guard was sleeping i took too long reading about what the magma pool was and the guard had awoken by the time i realized it was a free paint job.

I finally remembered to go this week, and remembered the time, and was able to get my pet lava painted.. Looks okay on my gelert, especially since it was free and i havent found any pbs yet.

Time didnt change after 2 weeks

It's the same for all pets on one account, but each different account had a different time.