Wishing Well Avatar HELP!

x3xpotterx3x

Hello everyone!

Made as my 4th or 5th wish of the day the donation in order to get the avvie.

" Thanks for your donation of 48673 NP!!!

If the well grants your wish it will be in touch
via Neomail!"

I did not get the avatar.

I know I had not asked for 7 things before this. And honestly it's quite a bit of NP (for me at least) to just shrug and say 'oh well'.

Any suggestions?

I would say it might be that it wasn't your very first wish of the daily 7 reading TDN's guide, but other sites are wording it that it can be any of your wishes. It might take a while to get an answer, but you could submit a ticket and ask them if it glitched or something (it should be easy to look up if you donated the correct amount).

well that is rather odd. Maybe try it tomorrow as your first wish?

when I got my avatar it was my first wish of the day, and I wished for "Bag of Peanuts" I got it no problem

I didn't think that was a "random" avatar so maybe there's a problem :X

Does it have to be at a certain time of the day?? I know the wishing well grants wishes at 6am and 6pm NST, but what about for the avie?

Does it have to be at a certain time of the day?? I know the wishing well grants wishes at 6am and 6pm NST, but what about for the avie?

The time of day doesn't matter, I'm just not sure if it matters if it's your very first wish of the daily limit (7) or not, haven't gotten the avvie myself yet >.<

I noticed your account is quite a few years old - are you sure you didn't get this avatar a long time ago? Did you check your entire list and not just the last few? Just a thought!

The time of day doesn't matter, I'm just not sure if it matters if it's your very first wish of the daily limit (7) or not, haven't gotten the avvie myself yet >.<

Thanks. I want to try for it, but 40,000+ nps is a lot for an avatar. I guess if that is your thing, it isn't. :questionmark: