Safe Transfer

dchennn

Hey guys, I just have a few quick questions about safe transferring pets! So i can both transfer out a pet AND receive a pet in the same month, right? And what constitutes as a month? For example, if I transferred out a pet today, July 28th, would I have to wait until August 1st, or would I have to wait until August 28th? Thanks guys!

You get one transfer (in + out) per month (1st - 28/29/30th or 31st of the month). If you transfer a pet july 28th (out), you can get an incoming request at the same moment (as long as you won't have more than 4 (or 5 if premium) pets at the same time. You can get transfer another pet on August 1st already.

As your account ages, you'll get more transfers per month, as explained in this TDN article.

AllTimeMarr is correct. Neopets defines it was "per calendar month", so you get your transfers renewed on the 1st of each month, and each "transfer" consists of one send and one receive. :)