Best games to play to earn NP

teeniem55

Keyquest is a great way to earn NP. You can also earn stuff like codestones and neggs which you can then sell for even more NP.

If you can't run Keyquest (or don't even want to attempt)

Easy games are Kass basher, Fashion Fever and Zurroball.

There are probably quite a few other easy games and ways to earn NP, but personally my main source of NP is KQ.

I never get through a game of keyquest without my computer freezing then crashing the game, but to be fair, I haven't played it since it's been released. I'll look in to it though. Thank you for the suggestions.

Try to low res link.

https://images.neopets.com/keyquest/game/kq2/KeyQuest.swf?v=32

Also when it gets time to play a mini game, right click and click Quality and set it to low.

It works like a charm! Might make a difference. If you wanna test KQ using low res but don't wanna play against someone who will report you if you end of leaving, mail me on neopets and I'll play a game with ya. :)

Fashion fever is ok. it gets you 900 np everyday without doing anything but saving your score 3 times. Play the featured games, and key quest is good because the prizes you can sell and make money off of. Play fruit wheel everyday because you never know. I got a rainbow pb and 20k from it. I sold the pb to get 305k. Just play various games 3 times a day and youll get np fast.

I think she's referring to "The Neopets Fruit Machine" at http://www.neopets.com/desert/fruitmachine.phtml but the odds of getting a prize that good are quite low.

I personally play Kass Basher, Zurroball, Fashion Fever, and especially Habitarium to make all my NPs.

Habitarium you can leave running throughout the day and make over 100k NP per day (usually 50k - 70k for me) when you reach level 50.

habitarium and KQ kill my computer lol. But they are good ways to make money if you system can handle it

here's a guide for habi...

http://thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/p3h-main/

as for flash games I think if you experiment you'l find what games you're best at. I find spellseeker is easy, especially on the number mode

Personally I think the buzzer game is easy to earn a lot of money if you set the game display to "large"...but others find that game very frustrating

Okay, I figured out Habitarium. I don't think I'll have the time to dedicate to that though... I think all my P3's are going to end up dead, especially since I don't really play during the weekends.

I agree about Spellseeker. I try to quit when I know I've made the 1,000np mark.

There's a game called petpet seeker or something like that where you have to find the petpet they ask you to in a seconds. I earn 497 to 496 neopoints per play. Also Cheat! is a simple game to play. It does take awhile to play though but you can shorten the time playing if you aren't too ambitious with playing the cards. Also you can easily get trophies from that game if you are interested in getting a trophy.

I usually get neopoints by playing Attack of the Revenge (stop at 360 points to get 1000 np), Rink Runner (100 points), Zurroball (50 points), Cellblock (until I get 5000 np) and 900 np with Fashion Fever doing nothing at all. I don't know if they take too long, but they're easy enough for me.

I've been getting way more neopoints selling the prizes from keyquest though. Neggs and codestones gives you a good amount and sell pretty fast! Some games can get very long, but if you have time it may be worth it.

I would say, if you want to earn NP's, Key Quest is by far the best way of doing this. Not only do you get NPs but you also get items which you can sell for more NPs.

Though, you need to have a half decent computer to be able to run it.

Excluding Key quest, my best games are: Kass Basher and (if you've got the patience) Sutek's Tomb.

I would practice Sutek's Tomb first, on either the Normal Mode or the Zen Mode (don't send the score though) and then go onto the Hard Mode, if you haven't played it before. The hard mode is the best way to get the high scores, and thus the NP's.

As mentioned above...Keyquest and Habitarium. Hands down.

They TOTALLY give you the most reward for your efforts.

Once you hit level 55 on Habi, it is just basic maintenance and gathering gems (for 500np each). I can make up to 100K a day on Habi alone (if I am online to monitor it to make sure it does not fill and lock me out!).

Keyquest, also, is pure profit. If you play the 2-person/5-Key games you will get either a Gold Key for winning or a Silver Key even if you lose. Both Gold and Silver Keys can bring in Codestones and Neggs. Gold Keys can also bring Map Pieces! I save up all my Keyquest prizes each month and then sell on the 1st of the following month. It is fun to see how many nps end up in my Till.

I also play Pyramids, Suteks Tomb, that boy band sponsored game, Spellseeker, Fashion Fever, the Snowager game, ummm....then just random games as I feel led (lately, a lot of Pachiko).

Good luck!

:P

I think it all depends on the game ratios, which change each month. One game can be good one month and completely useless for NPs the next (depending on your skill).

Personally I play: Faerie Caves II, Fashion Fever, Hannah & Ice Caves, Pirate Caves, Kreludor Caves, Jolly Jugglers, Escape from Meridell Castle & AdverVideo.

The first 5 games on my list rarely or never change their np ratios and so with practice they are excellent ways to earn 3000 neopoints daily for each game.

(HINT- once completed you only need to play the final level of Ice Caves to earn max points!)

I hope this helps :)

Remember that just a few thousand NP a day from just games becomes 1,000,000 or more at the end of one year, and that goes by faster than you think. Plus, you will eventually get valuable items or NP from random events. Just don't spend a lot on things you don't really want, and set goals for what you want to buy, such as things you want to look at the most. Also, unless you really want to keep an item, sell it before it goes down in value, because it probably will, and by a lot (I lost millions over the years by being too lazy to sell stuff right away.) As for the Fruit Machine, keep trying. As a newbie I got very lucky and won a Lost Desert Paint Brush. At the time it was worth more than everything else I had many times over. Be sure to complete the Forgotten Shore map. The pieces are cheap (often free). That nets you thousands a week.

My daily income now comes mainly from habi. I don't get 100k a day (I average around 50-60k) so really have no idea how people are getting that much from the game (:

The games I usually play daily are:

Neopian Battles

http://www.neopets.com/games/game.phtml?game_id=1221

Its a tower defense style game. I usually just set up an adequate defense and leave it running in the background while I go do something else (play other games, tend to my habi, RS, etc) after around 10 minutes I check on the game again and found out I already lost the battle but with enough score for 1000nps. Rinse and repeat 2 more times.

Snot Splatter

http://www.neopets.com/games/game.phtml?game_id=1100

Basically use your moves to add up to all the smaller snot bubbles and use your last move to set off the chain reaction for max score. If you clear the first round and came out with the X2 powerup then everything will be easier. I usually get enough score for 1000 nps at level 7, maximum.

Bouncy Supreme

http://www.neopets.com/games/game.phtml?game_id=532

A personal favorite of mine since the old days. Just aim your cursor towards the second coin with 60-65 powers and *usually* you'll jump safely to the next jelly landing thing. You may need more (if you're jumping to a higher platform) or less (if you're jumping to a lower platform) power so adjust accordingly. This one needs a little bit of practice to get the instincts right though and might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Oh My Gravy thank you for this link!!! I usually cannot run KQ at all on my home computer and the PC I use where I work doesn't have any speaker.

I just played a round and that was literally the first time I played a game of KQ with sounds on lol (I lost btw. My computer can't handle the minigames and everyone keeps on landing on the mini-game square and getting power-ups and keys left and right XD)

I think it all depends on the game ratios, which change each month.

The game ratios change? :weird: