New to the forums

blender

Hello everyone! My name is Blender, or Sarah, whichever you prefer. I've played neopets for quite a while, going on 11 years in October, but I play on and off again depending on my schedule and/or just general mood. I've creeped around TDN for a loooong time but only recently joined the forums and just now decided to introduce myself and maybe start being more active in the community again, which I haven't done for a few years.

So, nice to meet you all :)

I do actually study marine bio! :) I am a bio geek through and through haha. Going on my senior year of undergrad.

And I see you like Game of Thrones. Probably my favorite show/one of my favorite book series ever :)

my senior year of undergrad is coming up in the fall as well! That is too cool that you study marine bio. I feel like I always hear about people that want to become marine biologists, but I've never actually met someone majoring in it (that I know of lol)

and nice to meet another game of thrones fan!! :D I'm behind on the show..should probably get caught up some time lol.

Oh cool! What is your degree in? and yeah I think a lot of people would really like to study it but there aren't many others in my major that I've come across either lol.

Ahh the last season was my favorite so far! It's alright, you have until next year to catch up on the show. Plenty of time :)

I actually don't even think my college offers marine biology...nope it does not. My school's located very close to the ocean so it's interesting that it doesn't lol. I'm an art major :p

yes, I guess you do have a point, a year is a while to catch up :) I haven't even seen the purple wedding yet D:

Oh man, the purple wedding, one of the best parts haha!

And thank you everyone :D I hope it'll be a good experience hanging out here