The Lab Ray Dilemna

dayday0819

So, I have a pet, awakenly. She started out as a Lenny for the avatar, and then was zapped Kiko. I've been zapping her since, and she just got turned Chocolate! I'm super excited but I also don't know what to do because I was going to use her to get the transmog avatar, and then use a pirate Poogle TP. I already have a Poogle but she has a really bad name, which is why I made awakenly. But now I don't know if I should keep her or what. I love the colour, but Kikos are notoriously hard to customize. Plus, I love the name, so I would have to come up with a new name for whatever pet I morph Poogle. I would maybe be willing to put her up for adoption, but again I love the name and want to keep her!

you could always put your kiko on a side account if you have one. I really like the name a lot as well! Personally I would prefer a pirate poogle over a chocolate kiko, for the reason you stated about the customization challenge. But that's just me, they're both great pets :)

I thought of putting her on a side account, but honestly I'm not sure what I would do with her there, she'd probably just be neglected. I think the reason I feel so bad about changing her is that chocolate is a lab-only colour, so it's really cool to have! I've been planning to have a pirate poogle for ages, but I also love the look of the chocolate kiko.

I'd keep zapping awakenly if I were you.

If you like a color but it's on a species you don't like it kinda makes the combination weak IMO.

I'd rather have a color I dislike on a pet species that I love.

But then again that's just me. :p

Hmm that's a really good point. I mean, I love the chocolate kiko, it's just not for me. I think I may keep zapping her for a while, until I wrestle up enough funds for my dream pirate poogle customization. Or I might just get another lab pet and hold onto awakenly as she is for a while.

I thought of putting her on a side account, but honestly I'm not sure what I would do with her there, she'd probably just be neglected. I think the reason I feel so bad about changing her is that chocolate is a lab-only colour, so it's really cool to have! I've been planning to have a pirate poogle for ages, but I also love the look of the chocolate kiko.

Oh, IDK about that. I have a Lutari on a side account and she is not neglected at all. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your chocolate Kiko and I am NOT a fan of kikos at all. I love the little candy corn fingers. I would keep it for a little while. You may get tired of it. I adopted a wocky. I loved it. I painted it yellow with my newby pack paint brush, then I loved it all over again. I loved it for years. Then I got a Poogle morphing potion. I put it in my SDB because I didn't know which pet I wanted to morph. After about 6 months I decided to morph my wocky and I am so happy. Yes, you all are saying, "big deal, a yellow wocky." But it WAS a big deal to ME because I really loved her.

My point is, you may decide after a while that you are ready to do something else with Awakenly. There is no big hurry. Is there? IDK, maybe there is. But if not, why not enjoy her for a little bit, then zap her again, or move her to a side account then. JMHO.

Oh, IDK about that. I have a Lutari on a side account and she is not neglected at all. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your chocolate Kiko and I am NOT a fan of kikos at all. I love the little candy corn fingers. I would keep it for a little while. You may get tired of it. I adopted a wocky. I loved it. I painted it yellow with my newby pack paint brush, then I loved it all over again. I loved it for years. Then I got a Poogle morphing potion. I put it in my SDB because I didn't know which pet I wanted to morph. After about 6 months I decided to morph my wocky and I am so happy. Yes, you all are saying, "big deal, a yellow wocky." But it WAS a big deal to ME because I really loved her.

My point is, you may decide after a while that you are ready to do something else with Awakenly. There is no big hurry. Is there? IDK, maybe there is. But if not, why not enjoy her for a little bit, then zap her again, or move her to a side account then. JMHO.

Exactly she's totally adorable! I think you're right, and I should hold out for a while. I'm trying to save pure for collateral for the Chokato avvie anyways so it's probably just as well if I don't buy the MP. I totally know that I'll neglect her if I leave her on a side account, so I may just leave her on my main for awhile until I decide what to do with her. I guess in the meantime I'll hunt for more names that I might want for a pirate poogle!

Day day, What a great idea! I am glad you decided to keep her for a while. And guess what? You may decide you absolutely love her and want to keep her. Congrats. There are so many cool pets and colors to choose from and only 4 slots, 5 for premium. It is a hard decision but I think you are making the right one. Awakenly is a nice name. It fits ok with a choc kiko, but I am not sure about a pirate poogle. Think about it. I was going to morph my poogle into a pirate, her name is one-sweet-babe (not my choice-she was adopted as a wocky). I didn't think that name fit a pirate poogle, but it fits my plushie poogle pretty great. She is one sweet babe.