How many years have you been on Neopets?

alola9

Hey everyone. :)

So, today, July 31, 2014, marks the day I joined neo nine years ago! I can't believe it's been nine years already, and I can't wait for my tenth year next year~ ^_^

So, how long have you been on neopets, regardless of any hiatuses or breaks you took?

happy neo-versary!! :D

I believe I started playing around 9? I try to remember but really can't...I know for a fact it's over 10 years since my friend's account just turned 10 and I started playing a while before that. Wish I still had the account to prove so :P

My account is 5 years and 10 months old. I'm not sure how long I have actually played since I've took a lot of hiatuses.

It's been roughly 14 years for me as well. I know I started playing sometime during Y2. That account is long gone - it was hacked so I created another (also long lost). What I wouldn't give to still have one of those...lol. I was on hiatus for about 5 years (I think?) before I created my current account which just turned 5 ^_^

It started when I was in the seventh grade, which means I was like... 12? And I'm 24 now so basically i've been on neopets on and off for half my life. hahaha. I wish I remembered my first account, though! I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it!

Almost 14 years I was in fifth grade and neo was the 'it' thing for a few months. I stuck with it though.

Oh wow! That's a lot. Haha, I don't remember people talking about neopets at that time x_x Good thing you kept on going!

happy neo-versary!!

I believe I started playing around 9? I try to remember but really can't...I know for a fact it's over 10 years since my friend's account just turned 10 and I started playing a while before that. Wish I still had the account to prove so

Thank you! :D

Haha, I believe ya :snitch:

8 years, with a 7 year hiatus, lol. but i'm back for good unless habi disappears..

Hehe, habi is pretty fun! But after I got to level 50 I stopped playing.

11 years for me. I remember people playing neo when we were in computer class. Potato counter was the popular game lol

Nice! Lol, I used to play potato counter everyday, until it got boring.

Its only been 4 years for me, but it feels like I have been playing it a lot longer XD

That's pretty good, though xD Years go by pretty fast these days...

since 2000 ... which makes it 14 years ...

this is however my third main which i started in 2008 ... since I've been frozen twice before ... :'(

Another 14 year player!

Aw, that's awful! :sad01_anim: Rebuilding accounts is really hard, but I hope it's cool now!

@Wildbreeze, Dusky Space Princess, HomuraAkemiTheHero, dayday0819 Ooo, lots of hiatuses. It's good though that we find our way back somehow, though :laughingsmiley:

Oh wow, maybe... 7 or 8 years? I've had multiple accounts, however (since the younger me always forgot usernames/passwords, haha).

Cool! Haha, same here, though I remember my usernames but not passwords xD

It's been roughly 14 years for me as well. I know I started playing sometime during Y2. That account is long gone - it was hacked so I created another (also long lost). What I wouldn't give to still have one of those...lol. I was on hiatus for about 5 years (I think?) before I created my current account which just turned 5

Our third 14 year player :D Oh wow.. but that's good you came back!

It started when I was in the seventh grade, which means I was like... 12? And I'm 24 now so basically i've been on neopets on and off for half my life. hahaha. I wish I remembered my first account, though! I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it!

Haha, that's pretty cool to say. (: Ooo, I hope you remember it soon!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double/triple post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My main account recently turned 13 years old. Much of that time, sadly, I only remembered to log on for the Advent Calendar, when I even remembered to do that! :* But I'm glad I logged on often enough that I never forgot my username/password. I do wish I paid more attention and gotten some nifty trophies from site events, though! My account was around for most of them, and I have done so few! :(

It's been 11 years since my first ever neopets account! Sadly there were some hiatuses along the way, so that one doesn't even exist anymore. I even remember the username, but when I started playing again, I made a new account...that got frozen 5 years ago. My current one is just one month old.
At least I like my username now! lol the others were more than a little silly.

about 14 years or so... almost 12 with this account, I had about a year out when my first account got frozen or stolen .. never did work that one out completely. I was so upset I couldnt bring myself to start all over again for a while

My main account recently turned 13 years old. Much of that time, sadly, I only remembered to log on for the Advent Calendar, when I even remembered to do that! :* But I'm glad I logged on often enough that I never forgot my username/password. I do wish I paid more attention and gotten some nifty trophies from site events, though! My account was around for most of them, and I have done so few! :(

Same story here, three years in a row, I only logged in for the Advent Calendar and also with the trophies :(

I hit the Decade mark on July 9th!

Kinda odd to think 10 years back...TEN YEARS (and I know some have been here longer!)

I'm in the same boat as others above....I was not attentive AT ALL to site events, so I am lacking many trophies I could have.

Ah well...here's to hopin' Neopets is around 10 years from NOW!

:P