Missing Giant Omelette?

wanderwisp

Hi guys! I think this is where I need to post this, but I'm not quite sure, so my apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong location.

For the last three days, whenever I go to the Giant Omelette it says that the omelette is gone and to check back in a couple of hours. Is the omelette like this for everyone? If not, what should I do about it, because getting the omelette is one of the dailies and I would like to take part in it!

Thanks for the help!

Hm, I went to the Giant Omelette two days in a row once, and it was gone, too. So I don't think you need to worry. Do you usually do your dailies the same time each day? Try maybe going a few hours later, I guess like it says, haha. But that's weird, not getting it three days in a row. I hope you get one soon, though! :)

It's sometimes very inconvenient when everyday you go to do your dailies there's either no omelette or jelly. I had this happen a while ago with the omelette and I set reminders to check every hour lol and eventually got it. Just seems I picked the wrong time to do my dailies. It's annoying but it happens.

It's usually the jelly that's out when I do my dailies, unless I do them just before I go to bed an hour later than usual, then it's the omelette.