New Avatar: Stamp Collector - Faerieland

hrtbrk

*Runs around screaming*

Ok Ok calming down now! :D

I am so excited for this new avatar and I have to get it. I already started putting in offers on a couple stamps. So far I've been able to get 2 of them and that leaves me with 14 stamps on my page. :)

oh wow what a pretty stamp avatar! I'm not really big into stamps though.. its pretty though :P

Wow, I agree! It's really pretty *U* Those prices are gonna go up fast...

Feeling pretty happy about that one, I love hoarding stamps and was feeling guilty about the amount I spent two weeks ago on The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity Stamp. Now when to sell...

It will be interesting to see what happens to the prices of all the stamps. I don't think any are retired, but are there any that are limited in circulation e.g. because they were released one-time as part of an event? I hope none of them get retired very soon so that the prices won't get too outrageous. :(

It will be interesting to see what happens to the prices of all the stamps. I don't think any are retired, but are there any that are limited in circulation e.g. because they were released one-time as part of an event? I hope none of them get retired very soon so that the prices won't get too outrageous. :(

None of them will be impossible to get, some will just be really expensive! I think the biggest problems will be the r98 and r99 stamps.

The Wheel of Excitement Stamp will increasingly difficult to get (its jumped from 2.2 to 5 mill) and The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity Stamp has gone from 100k to 400k. But I think all stamps will be overinflated for a while.

Eh.
It looks dull and not worth the expense to me.

From what I've seen with stamp prices, my little 1 mill wouldn't help me out much if I wanted this. XD;;