19 members have voted

1. 1. What color should I get with my FFQ

• Chocolate Shoyru
    • Chocolate Wocky
    • Chocolate Peophin
    • Plushie Wocky
    • Other

Hello all!

I recently completed my second FFQ and I was hoping you could help me make a decision. I am torn between morphing a pound adoption (cheroos) into either a Shoyru, Peophin, or Wocky and using my quest to make him Chocolate and using it to paint my existing Wocky (proserpinia) Plushie...

I'm leaning toward Chocolate since I can always purchase the plushie pb, but I would be interested to hear what you all think!

I'm open to other suggestions as well ^_^

4.png4.png

4.png4.png

I LOVE the chocolate Wocky!! I can't resist the rainbow sprinkles :p plus all the detail in the designs

Although I love peophins, they're one of my favorite species and I also think they look fantastic as a chocolate pet

either way I vote chocolate!

DON'T buy a plushie paint brush!!!! The Plushie Wocky Morphing potion is like a third of the price! The PB is 3 mil, the MP is like 650k (at least it was a few weeks ago)

Obviously go chocolate because the MP is fairly easy to obtain :)

OMG! Thanks for the tip - I never would have thought to check that!

I've reached my decision guys, I think I'm going Chocolate Wocky ^_^ Thanks for all your help!

I voted for the Chocolate Wocky. It's so adorable, although I really like the Plushie one aswell.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.