What's Your Cutie Mark?

lizzyjane101

We were chatting on the MLP thread and decided to start a new one. I'm curious to see what everyone's cutie marks are!

Mine's a quaver note, what's yours?

I have no idea what a cutie mark is other than something MLP related, but I took a quiz that said mine is a moon. Moons are cool I guess, just chilling in space being all round, controlling tides and shinin'. Moon it is!

I have never seen the new My Little Pony series, but back in the 80s I watched a few episodes (and had a couple of those colorful plastic ponies too). It seems mine is First-Aid. "Healer and carer. Has a big heart. Comes to the rescue whenever a friend needs help." Well, I aspire to live up my Cutie Mark, then, it seems. :)

Mine is a quill pen to symbolize my skills in writing and drawing. True, a lot of fans have this one, but...it just fits me, I suppose.

So would three chocolate chip cookies, since I'm good at baking, but I chose the quill.

yep, i'm going to have to google this one, be right back (when i first saw the thread name i thought you were asking about birth marks or beauty marks..

o mlp. sigh. i know a bronie. have not yet tried to see if i can get into mlp. maybe later. anyway.

apples. enjoys the simple things in life. and that is true it seems for me irl. keep. it. simple. silly. = k.i.s.s.

YES YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A GO. It's pretty great. And apples are nice, you're like Applejack. She's one of the main characters :D

I have never seen the new My Little Pony series, but back in the 80s I watched a few episodes (and had a couple of those colorful plastic ponies too). It seems mine is First-Aid. "Healer and carer. Has a big heart. Comes to the rescue whenever a friend needs help." Well, I aspire to live up my Cutie Mark, then, it seems. :)

Aw, that's so sweet. That's a really nice, meaningful cutie mark <3

Mine would probably be something related to computers. Like a code block "</ >" or something.

My OC uses a yellow arrow download sign and goes by the name Flash Drive lol.

Wow, so cool. Maybe you could have a sort of simple circuit board silhouette thing :cowboy:

yep, i'm going to have to google this one, be right back (when i first saw the thread name i thought you were asking about birth marks or beauty marks..

o mlp. sigh. i know a bronie. have not yet tried to see if i can get into mlp. maybe later. anyway.

apples. enjoys the simple things in life. and that is true it seems for me irl. keep. it. simple. silly. = k.i.s.s.

I'm with you Kody. That is exactly what I thought too. LOL. I was like, "cutie mark, beauty mark, are they one in the same?" I have to go google it too. Are we maybe....um......like showing our age or something? LOL

Hmm, probably something that seems straightforward but means a lot more.... Let's see.... A heart with a start inside it, I think. The heart because I have a natural instinct for helping others, the star because I tend to be very charismatic and can use that to "rise to the top" so to speak. The star is inside the heart because most people don't see past the things the heart symbolizes.

Maybe something related to computers,video games,or books. I have watched the new series but I'm not up to date with the series since I have watched the Japanese version with subtitles which is the version I prefer over the English one because the voices sound better to me.

Hahahaha, cute topic! <3

I'm still getting into MLP, as you guys probably know, but I know the meaning of cutie marks and their importance. Still... I'm still torn into what would my mark be...

I know it's the ULTIMATE cliche but I honestly think it could be a heart, for me being very compassionate, caring and emotional.

...Or maybe a phoenix feather (don't even know if phoenixes would be canon in MLP) for the eternal cycle of death and rebirth, meaning suffering and rising from the ashes.

Or maybe a mighty tree, like an oak or something. For enduring! :P

(guess I'm too sleepy to think straight! xD )

Hahahaha, cute topic! <3

I'm still getting into MLP, as you guys probably know, but I know the meaning of cutie marks and their importance. Still... I'm still torn into what would my mark be...

I know it's the ULTIMATE cliche but I honestly think it could be a heart, for me being very compassionate, caring and emotional.

...Or maybe a phoenix feather (don't even know if phoenixes would be canon in MLP) for the eternal cycle of death and rebirth, meaning suffering and rising from the ashes.

Or maybe a mighty tree, like an oak or something. For enduring! :P

(guess I'm too sleepy to think straight! xD )

Oh there are phoenixes in Equestria. ;) Any mythical creature you can think of (that is not humanoid) exists there. But yes, I like the phoenix feather idea for you. :D Especially fitting if you were to be a Pegasus.

Now there's another question: what pony races would we be? XD

Oh there are phoenixes in Equestria. ;) Any mythical creature you can think of (that is not humanoid) exists there. But yes, I like the phoenix feather idea for you. :D Especially fitting if you were to be a Pegasus.

Yay for phoenixes! <3

I always loved unicorns, but I think the idea of flying wins me over :D I'd love to be an alicorn, but I understand only the very special ponies are alicorns, right? I'm not that pretentious, so I'm fine with Pegasus I think :)

Hmm, I think I'd just be a regular pony. One with the mannerisms of a cat perhaps? I'd be the one brushing against the other ponies to mark my territory :P